JCS vs GOODPASTURE....Class A

Switchhitter

Well Chief, I can count to 1, and 1 is 1 more state championship TC won over GP in boys sports this year. Comments????

Toothache - Last time I checked, this is a baseball thread on GP and JCS. I really didn't want to comment but I couldn't resist.

Any team that refuses to schedule a district opponent should not have the nerve to comment on that team. Forfeit, a stinking forfeit...... Wow, I can't believe a team would forfeit. I got to admit that i was hoping to hang a 20 spot on TC in the district tournament but that is tough to do with 4 innings to hit and also let the subs bat.

I can't blame you, I would want to talk Football if I was you.

That is what TC always does. They want to talk football no matter what the subject is. I guess the kids that play other sports at TC do not matter. Why bother to play those sports then?  Might as well just forfeit the whole season in every sport but football. Funny that your pride and joy up there tried VERY hard to get a job in another county after starting all that forfeit crap. That mess bit him back when it got to the finalists. Guess you get to keep him. B)

Hedahe I would have to agree with Bigchief on this one, I would avoid calling out someone who you have forfeited to.

Bigchief, one question I do have and this is in regards to baseball and other sports as well, I understand that GP senior class that just graduated was a big part of the BB team, 5-6 starters? Can they be replaced? The same for basketball and football as well, I understand this SR class was heavy in good players in all sports, what does the future hold?