Soddy Daisy Trojans 2014

Will Soddy climb out of the basement this year? I dont see how they could. They graduated 19 seniors and only won 3 games last year (actually 2 but we will count the Tyner forfeit anyway). I got to see spring practice and they look pretty bad. I dont know of anyone that is playing another sport besides the QB and I dont think he is even going to play football next year. He is going to concentrate strictly on baseball is the rumor. Does anyone know anything I dont or are we headed for another very long year. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I think they do, I think they could finish as high as 5th.... I think this school just needs some success to build on. I can find 5 wins on there schedule, if they can go 5-5 they can build on it and get better. Stop the Soddy Middle and Loftis 8th graders leaving for Baylor.

Loftis is one of the top middle school programs year in and year out.

• 2 months later...

Yes, I think they do, I think they could finish as high as 5th.... I think this school just needs some success to build on. I can find 5 wins on there schedule, if they can go 5-5 they can build on it and get better. Stop the Soddy Middle and Loftis 8th graders leaving for Baylor.

Loftis is one of the top middle school programs year in and year out.

Watched Cleveland last night I think we may have a chance to do something this year but lets see what happens tonight. Starting new traditions tonight at Soddy.

Thanks Tynerramfan for the update. I read that maynor had a good game and our offense looked good against Hixson but are we good enough to put those numbers up against 5AAA talent. Also how did the d look the second half. Was it hixson stopping theirselves or did we make good adjustments during the half.

Here is an article that details the game; hope it helps:

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2014/8/22/282885/Maynor-Leads-Soddy-Daisy-Past-Hixson.aspx