transfers?

anotherback

Why not go to Cleveland if you are a football/wrestler?

I'm not sure why not. Good question but in this county school hopping is common place the thing is most who do it are not really that good. This kid has potential. And he will have to give up a year of eligibility in both sports unless they do the old fine an apartment thing that many have done before or use grandma's address. Either way but your right Cleveland is heading in the right direction on both sports if it's for sports only he might as well of stayed put but if it's because of friends that's another story. I'd just like to see all the moving around stop. Go where ever you like as a freshman just stand by your choice. Most of the times it's unrealistic expectations on the parents part but I really think this kid could have a future in either seems to me after what I've seen that Cleveland has a better system right now me I'll just send mine where they are zoned. The less drama the better.

Why not go to Cleveland if you are a football/wrestler?

As far as wrestling is concerned, I would anticipate a power shift back to Bradley after this  upcoming season if not sooner.  Both programs loose alot after the 2014-2015 season but Bradley has a huge edge in the number of good, experienced wrestlers who were freshman/sophmores this last season. 

In bradley county alot of parents send their kids to wherever their bloodline is. I live in the county and my daughter is zoned for bradley. But because im a cleveland guy, I send my daughter to city schools. I believe the citys education is better as well because my daughter has been in both systems. But alot of times arounf here it depends on what your bloodline is. I was apart of the 3 state titles in football and wrestling at cleveland during the 90s. So its all about what u choose

I'm not sure why not. Good question but in this county school hopping is common place the thing is most who do it are not really that good. This kid has potential. And he will have to give up a year of eligibility in both sports unless they do the old fine an apartment thing that many have done before or use grandma's address. Either way but your right Cleveland is heading in the right direction on both sports if it's for sports only he might as well of stayed put but if it's because of friends that's another story. I'd just like to see all the moving around stop. Go where ever you like as a freshman just stand by your choice. Most of the times it's unrealistic expectations on the parents part but I really think this kid could have a future in either seems to me after what I've seen that Cleveland has a better system right now me I'll just send mine where they are zoned. The less drama the better.

Take wrestling out of the equation and just look at the two football programs.  No disrespect but Cleveland has a very strong football program compared to Bradley.

As far as wrestling is concerned, I would anticipate a power shift back to Bradley after this upcoming season if not sooner. Both programs loose alot after the 2014-2015 season but Bradley has a huge edge in the number of good, experienced wrestlers who were freshman/sophmores this last season.

I wouldn't maybe for one year then Clevelands right back on top thier middle school and kids club have been excellent this year. And I know of 3 county kids who are going to Cleveland middle next year at least one is a can't miss. I've been to all 3 kids club practice and right now from what I've seen Higher Calling has more quality coaching not coaches coaching they are putting in more time on a regular basis.

Take wrestling out of the equation and just look at the two football programs. No disrespect but Cleveland has a very strong football program compared to Bradley.

Bradley hasn't won on a consistent basis in years and by that I mean 7 plus wins 5 plus years in a row and that's with them getting all Lake forest talent and half or more of Ocoee. Not saying they haven't been competitive just not guaranteed wins.

In bradley county alot of parents send their kids to wherever there bloodline is. I live in the county and my daughter is zoned for bradley. But because im a cleveland guy, I send my daughter to city schools. I believe the citys education is better as well because my daughter has been in both systems. But alot of times arounf here it depends on what your bloodline is. I was apart of the 3 state titles in football and wrestling at cleveland during the 90s. So its all about what u choose

This is how I perceive the education in both systems depends on the kid. The classes are their at all 3 high schools. WV is still just a young school and draw a lot of boarder county kids who don't play sports it's just closer than their own county's school

Edited by anotherback