Next Level: Is it Legal or Not

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the TSSAA aware of this because if so then maybe the coaches are following the rules but if the TSSAA doesn't know then well you know sometimes they are a little to busy for things like that because we know they will only do so much and somebody would have to go to them with visual evidence because they probably won't do an investigation.

There are no regulations for coaches instructing in the summer outside of the two week dead period. Teams can only participate in 10 days of head to head competition, but practices are unlimited starting this summer per new TSSAA rules.

Rule change does not go into affect until next summer under the 2014-2015 rules. This summer still falls under the 2013-2014 rules. No practices during July.

• 2 weeks later...

BC I did not know that they were working with high school kids before practice started and after the season until a few weeks ago. I thought but was for just younger players. Then my friend Mike told me more about it and the persuasion to get kids to attend Boone. I guess everyone but a few honest people tries to steal kids since nothing ever gets done.