Grundy County

Everyone know this is a done deal. Nick could have won 10 games and he still would be gone. People say it's about wins and loses not his character but we are judging the coaches that apply on it. Start with the people in charge and work your way down, If you flip over enough rocks you will find dirt on anyone.

Everyone know this is a done deal. Nick could have won 10 games and he still would be gone. People say it's about wins and loses not his character but we are judging the coaches that apply on it. Start with the people in charge and work your way down, If you flip over enough rocks you will find dirt on anyone.

If he would have won 6 games, he would still be there, but he didn't. The numbers were also way down. No coach stays forever, but if you want longevity, you have to win. The character and Christian talk is all nice and good, but in the end you better win. I don't know of a great character coach that won 4 or 5 games a year every year and kept the job long.

I love how everything gets twisted. Christian and Character and your sorry butt was in the news within the last year for committing crimes ARE ALL DIFFERENT THINGS. 

The fact that Mac even called is laughable. He will not get interviewed. And Valley Expert since that's who you want you can move on to another thread now. 

If you Google a couple of more names that have been mentioned (one in here and another that someone called about) they also have very recent negative news articles on them. Like within a year! 

Anyone can overcome mistakes. It takes time and going about it the right way. I know a couple of guys that are going through that right now and they seem to be handling it 100% the right way. I believe that will bode well for their futures because they are great coaches. They are winners. People want a winner. However they don't want one that when the story runs that they hired the guy the footage also runs of when they were fired last year. 

Funny how I forgot that some of the people who post here are complete idiots. If I let it get to me I could end up in another thread almost as great as "Stupid Announcer Tricks."  Which is of course the greatest thread in CoachT history. 

If Nick would have won 10 games this year anyone who tried to fire him would have been fired instead. Winning 10 games has only been done twice in the history of the school. With 10 wins he'd have something named after him.

10 wins was just a figure of speech. You know the wolfs have been howling for 2 years now. What's done is done but I will tell you this, you think the programs is down now make the wrong hire now and your program will be history. No one wants that.

If Nick would have won 10 games this year anyone who tried to fire him would have been fired instead. Winning 10 games has only been done twice in the history of the school. With 10 wins he'd have something named after him.

Edited by Birddog