Grundy County

Proper business policy should be that everyone gets some kind of communication in response to their application. 

I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about. Not surprised that's the response that one is getting. I kind of find it insane that that individual has called and thought they could get a job so close to their recent bad history. I'd be willing to guess he has less than zero chance at the position. I'd recommend he apply somewhere far away from his recent history.

not the coach south of here this is a different coach if I'm getting what you are saying.

not the coach south of here this is a different coach if I'm getting what you are saying.

Well if it's a different person I don't have a reason for you. I'm limited in the information I'm getting for this situation. While I am the sports reporter...my brother is also one of the applicants. So I've only tried to get limited info. There are good candidates applying. The powers that be will make their decision no matter what I think. That's been proven multiple times before. However this time there's more candidates to feel good about even from my perspective. 

The good news is their are good candidates applying. As an Alum I would like to see someone with experience put in as Head Coach that can grow this program. Hope and pray the Powers to be make a choice that is right for the young men that play the game. Not what's best for just their kid or kin folk. These young men need something positive to look forward too. Best of luck to the Yellow Jackets.

Proper business policy should be that everyone gets some kind of communication in response to their application. 

I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about. Not surprised that's the response that one is getting. I kind of find it insane that that individual has called and thought they could get a job so close to their recent bad history. I'd be willing to guess he has less than zero chance at the position. I'd recommend he apply somewhere far away from his recent history.

Not talking about Mac. I was referring to Sam Melton. Would hope he would at least receive a return phone call

Sam Melton? That is a name out of the past. He was a good athlete and helped JO for a few yrs and he has a good father-in-law

Yes sir he has wealth of experience as a HC and OC. would bring something to the table most 3a teams have never gone up against. Would run a wide open offense and throw the ball down field. Edited by Birddog

Yes sir he has wealth of experience as a HC and OC. would bring something to the table most 3a teams have never go up against. Would run a wide open offense and throw the ball down field.

not sure they can hire him...hope it works out for him.....I think he would do fine as a teacher and person and probably worth the risk

OK. I can't answer it then. I was talking about Mac. He did make calls. They were properly ignored.

del you seem to be the one with the "inside info". I heard sequachee hired Bryant and our qb is going with him, is this true. Do you know if they have any basketball openings down there.