Week 0 Signal travels to East Ham! Here We Go!

chattacane

It will be a great night for football. 2 good teams and coaches going at it. I like to scrap on here more then anybody, but I an't going here. Lot of respect for Signal, but still want to beat there brains in week 0. Word is this might be CBP best team, even the gold ball team. We are big and deep but very young.

The 2014 team will have the best (and deepest) group of skill players and the biggest offensive line East Hamilton has ever had.

Scrimmage Friday with Polk Co. will tell a lot about what that translates to on the field.

Edited by DougVick

Actually, if you could read, I specifically said "not football coaches".  Don't care about the story.

Darien Hogans father, Kenneth, shopped him around to every school in the county.  Since when can you "go through the school board" to be able to go from Harrison to Signal Mountain.  

Donnie Garner's father didn't live on Signal Mountain when he began practicing with the Eagles.  I know that for a fact.  Not sure about after that.

McClendon's case was pretty clear cut.  I'm surprised you yuppies didn't get popped with a worse punishment.

Franklin wasn't from the Mountain, but he was living with the Moon family.  The old Signal Mountain Adopt-an-athlete program I suppose.

I could bring up more names, but I think the damage has already been done.    To say every one of those went through the "right steps" to attend Signal is asinine.  It's patently false and you know it.  The majority of those cases are the epitome of "underhanded".

Denying it just makes you look even worse.  Everyone knows what you jackwagons do up there.  Who do you think you're fooling?  You might want to learn how to spell "knew" before you start calling people "fool".

I think I found yer problem, fool.

gerbil.gif

You're more ignorant than I thought if you don't understand the HCDE enrollment policies, and you think all of Cains live in the East Hamilton zone.  :rolleyes:

I think I found yer problem, fool.

gerbil.gif

You're more ignorant than I thought if you don't understand the HCDE enrollment policies, and you think all of Cains live in the East Hamilton zone.  :rolleyes:

I think I found yours, dumdum:

Rush-Limbaugh-xray.jpg

I understand the HCDE enrollment policies just fine.  Although, I'd question your understanding of them considering which team you cheer for.  You already have 1 violation under your belt.  You wouldn't be the first person I'd trust with anything regarding "enrollment policy".  Or the second.

Name the Canes that live out of zone.  

2a06598eae20f8af0b519a1c33240e7c34d13e27

Edited by DougVick

I think I found yours, dumdum:

Rush-Limbaugh-xray.jpg

I understand the HCDE enrollment policies just fine.  Although, I'd question your understanding of them considering which team you cheer for.  You already have 1 violation under your belt.  You wouldn't be the first person I'd trust with anything regarding "enrollment policy".  Or the second.

Name the Canes that live out of zone.  

2a06598eae20f8af0b519a1c33240e7c34d13e27

I have more respect for Coach Thompson's rules, the players, and the coaches than you do.

It really doesn't matter, anyway, because all the out of zone kids who have played for East Hamilton have been legitimately enrolled there by the HCDE.  No big deal.  Just as all of the kids you named were legitimately enrolled at Signal Mountain.  No big deal.  One did not meet all of the T$$AA's regulations regarding the eligibility of transfer students, and the punishment essentially kept the team from playing in the playoffs that year.  I'd say that was appropriately harsh.

I'm just kind of curious what kind of burr you have up your butt to have started all this mess in the first place.  Somebody posts a legitimate history of this rivalry, and you go off about mercenaries from all over the county and cheating.  You must be a real tool.

• Upvote 1

I have more respect for Coach Thompson's rules, the players, and the coaches than you do.

It really doesn't matter, anyway, because all the out of zone kids who have played for East Hamilton have been legitimately enrolled there by the HCDE.  No big deal.  Just as all of the kids you named were legitimately enrolled at Signal Mountain.  No big deal.  One did not meet all of the T$$AA's regulations regarding the eligibility of transfer students, and the punishment essentially kept the team from playing in the playoffs that year.  I'd say that was appropriately harsh.

I'm just kind of curious what kind of burr you have up your butt to have started all this mess in the first place.  Somebody posts a legitimate history of this rivalry, and you go off about mercenaries from all over the county and cheating.  You must be a real tool.

You don't show much respect for yourself considering how deep your denial is regarding this subject, nor do you give a rat's behind about "rules, players and coaches".  You don't have a clue about any Canes living out of zone.  You wanted me to "pull the trigger" and I did just that.  I gave you the Fire-When-Ready and you came up NOTHING.  Too much "respect", right?  Yeah, right, dumdum.  Just more deflecting and denial.

McClenden was "legitimately" enrolled for a time too.  How did that work out?  It's easy to say all the kids were "legitimately" enrolled after the fact.  It's not like you or anyone else was looking into it.  Yet, you still try to deny it like you know all the facts when, in reality, you know full well who lived where and with whom.  Thus, you deflect and give the old "Everyone is doing it" excuse.

I don't have to have "a burr up my butt" to call people out.  The truth is the truth.  Sometimes it hurts.  The "legitimate history" of this rivalry in numbers doesn't tell the whole story.  The fact that you're so extremely butthurt that I would bring it up is very telling.  I told you to just shut up and quit with innocent act, but you insisted.  Blame yourself, pinhead.  Tool?  Sure, I'm the hammer nailing your behind to the wall.

Any questions? 

wwe_the_rock_says_bring_it-42991.gif

Edited by DougVick

You do have a problem. It's amazing how you speak as if you know the facts surrounding SM and EH kids. Both the Hogans and the Morgan kid attended Sm for over a year before they ever played in a varsity football game. Hogans was a good little athlete but but played sparingly at SM. Morgan was a foster child that wasn't even out for football until he was asked by a SM parent to consider playing. Again they were at the school a year before they ever played or had the opportunity to beat EH.

The Franklin kid was a NCLB kid who attended SM. He did not play the first three years in the SM blowouts. again, he attended Sm for an entire year before he was allowed to participate in a varsity football game.

The Garner kid did live on the mountain and I personally ate dinner at their home multiple times. He also played basketball at Sm the previous year before he ever played football. The Sm basketball team does not get much notice in the media or coach T, so you probably missed that.

Tim's issue is well documented on these threads so I will not go into that, but I will say it was unfortunate how that played out. My son was a senior that year and missed the play-offs but is still friends with Tim and keeps up with him. There was no animosity, only disappointment in folks like you who spew non factual statements.

Anyway. I expect it to be a good game. Coach Gatewood is a good coach and friend of mine for many years and he knows the challenges SM has with having a competitive football. The head coach must be in the classroom 6 periods each day, with only having two FT staff members. They have to mow and upkeep all of their fields that you share with the middle school with no extra money for coaches for their time. They only get what the county pays them.

No person would ever do it for the money and sure not the fame. Coach Price and Coach Gatewood do it because they love the kids. The stress from idiots like us make it not worth it.

• Upvote 1

The 2014 team will have the best (and deepest) group of skill players and the biggest offensive line East Hamilton has ever had.

Scrimmage Friday with Polk Co. will tell a lot about what that translates to on the field.

I think we have enough Sr's to mold around the younger guys, I think we will be fine. yes we are very deep 83 on the roster. I like Whiteside in the backfield and Milita in the slot, like it a lot.

You do have a problem. It's amazing how you speak as if you know the facts surrounding SM and EH kids. Both the Hogans and the Morgan kid attended Sm for over a year before they ever played in a varsity football game. Hogans was a good little athlete but but played sparingly at SM. Morgan was a foster child that wasn't even out for football until he was asked by a SM parent to consider playing. Again they were at the school a year before they ever played or had the opportunity to beat EH.

The Franklin kid was a NCLB kid who attended SM. He did not play the first three years in the SM blowouts. again, he attended Sm for an entire year before he was allowed to participate in a varsity football game.

The Garner kid did live on the mountain and I personally ate dinner at their home multiple times. He also played basketball at Sm the previous year before he ever played football. The Sm basketball team does not get much notice in the media or coach T, so you probably missed that.

Tim's issue is well documented on these threads so I will not go into that, but I will say it was unfortunate how that played out. My son was a senior that year and missed the play-offs but is still friends with Tim and keeps up with him. There was no animosity, only disappointment in folks like you who spew non factual statements.

Anyway. I expect it to be a good game. Coach Gatewood is a good coach and friend of mine for many years and he knows the challenges SM has with having a competitive football. The head coach must be in the classroom 6 periods each day, with only having two FT staff members. They have to mow and upkeep all of their fields that you share with the middle school with no extra money for coaches for their time. They only get what the county pays them.

No person would ever do it for the money and sure not the fame. Coach Price and Coach Gatewood do it because they love the kids. The stress from idiots like us make it not worth it.

+1