Week 0 Signal travels to East Ham! Here We Go!

chattacane

Signal also had quite a few mercenaries the first 3 years. It's easy to win when you get athletes from all around the county to play football for you.

GoEnglish_com_ThePotCallingTheKettleBlac
Wrong.

You don't want to open this particular can of worms, Trollie. I know where your mercenaries lived and/or which SM families they were "living with" while they were attending Signal. It's no secret.

EH has no mercenaries. No pot, no kettle, just the truth.

Edited by DougVick

Wrong.

You don't want to open this particular can of worms, Trollie. I know where your mercenaries lived and/or which SM families they were "living with" while they were attending Signal. It's no secret.

EH has no mercenaries. No pot, no kettle, just the truth.

And you probly think yers don't stink, either.  Take off those green glasses and talk to that ChatterCain feller.  He will enlighten you.

b4bcc788-dece-4cc5-8867-91f186ca92dc.jpg

And you probly think yers don't stink, either. Take off those green glasses and talk to that ChatterCain feller. He will enlighten you.

b4bcc788-dece-4cc5-8867-91f186ca92dc.jpg

You don't get it, Trollie. The common cheaters tactic of saying "Everyone is doing it" doesn't hold water. You're deflecting because you know just how foul that odor coming from Signal really is.

Once again, this is Pandora's Box and you'd be smart to quit before I open it by naming names. Or are you that stupid?

Edited by DougVick

“Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.â€

“Senator I do not know of this what you call the what, Mafia?â€

Michael Corleone

Every kid at Signal has been cleared and is a student at Signal…….. Same at East Ham.

Chattacane

“That's all I have to say about
that.â€

Forrest Gump

You don't get it, Trollie. The common cheaters tactic of saying "Everyone is doing it" doesn't hold water. You're deflecting because you know just how foul that odor coming from Signal really is.

Once again, this is Pandora's Box and you'd be smart to quit before I open it by naming names. Or are you that stupid?

:roflolk:

“Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.â€

“Senator I do not know of this what you call the what, Mafia?â€

Michael Corleone

Every kid at Signal has been cleared and is a student at Signal…….. Same at East Ham.

Chattacane

“That's all I have to say about

that.â€

Forrest Gump

:thumb:

Oh, it's on now.

:popcorneater:

Stay calm and pull the trigger, big boy.  coolgum.gif

Stay calm and pull the trigger, big boy.  coolgum.gif

Darien Hogans: Lived in Harrison.  Had to get up at 4 am in the morning just to get up the Mountain.

Gervell Morgan: Lived with one of the SM (not football) coaches.  Attended Brainerd at one point.

Donnie Garner:  Attended East Ridge before transferring to Signal.  No parental move to the SM area.

Tim McClendon: Need I say more?  Attended Brainerd, Hixson, and LFO.  Does the name "Shane Roberson" ring any bells? Phantom paperwork and 6 vacated wins later...you know how the story ends.

Diamez Franklin:  Lived with the Moon family last year.  There is a sign on a fence somewhere in the Alton Park area that reads "Home of (Signal Mountain) #2"

BANG, BANG, BIG BOY!  :ph34r: 

Edited by DougVick