Week 0 Signal travels to East Ham! Here We Go!

chattacane

Should be a good game. Signal will have more balance this year. It will come down to special teams and turnovers just like last year.

Close games are never good for us.  CBP's play calling gets a little suspect in close games.   I'm sure some will say it's always suspect, but it doesn't matter in blowouts :thumb:

How to defend SM for dummies.  Play them to run toward the sideline Bill is on he will do it 8 out of 10 times :roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol:

I predict Bill overcomes his nerves and predictable tendencies and SM wins by 10!

Close games are never good for us. CBP's play calling gets a little suspect in close games. I'm sure some will say it's always suspect, but it doesn't matter in blowouts :thumb:

How to defend SM for dummies. Play them to run toward the sideline Bill is on he will do it 8 out of 10 times :roflol::roflol::roflol:

I predict Bill overcomes his nerves and predictable tendencies and SM wins by 10!

He (CBP) is one of the best he will have Signal ready to play! Edited by chattacane

This is the 6th meeting. Both schools started playing varsity football the same year.SM won the first three in blowouts. EH won the 4th in blowout. Last year it went to the wire.EH should dominate every year based on school size and number of players. I still think it will be a close game.

This is the 6th meeting. Both schools started playing varsity football the same year.SM won the first three in blowouts. EH won the 4th in blowout. Last year it went to the wire.EH should dominate every year based on school size and number of players. I still think it will be a close game.

Signal also had quite a few mercenaries the first 3 years.  It's easy to win when you get athletes from all around the county to play football for you.

By that logic, Soddy Daisy should be the best team in Hamilton County due to their "school size and number of players".  The "strength" of a football team has nothing to do with enrollment numbers.  Maryville and Alcoa are prime examples.

Edited by DougVick