2014 Class 3A Coaches Poll

AllRegion

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all fun & games now. Just wait & see..I'm loving all the negativity..just more fuel for the fire and it will make each win they get just as sweet

Come on FBHIGHWAY. I'm not dissing your team. You guys will have to be improved from last year. But district title contender this year? That's a little far fetched. This district is too strong for that kind of turnaround in my opinion. You've got 3 arguable top 10 3a teams in this district. Maybe in a year or 2.

Come on FBHIGHWAY. I'm not dissing your team. You guys will have to be improved from last year. But district title contender this year? That's a little far fetched. This district is too strong for that kind of turnaround in my opinion. You've got 3 arguable top 10 3a teams in this district. Maybe in a year or 2.

Waverly will be a contender. This team probably has the most talent they have had in 20 years. Not being biased, just stating the facts. This year will be good for Waverly.

I hope your right and I agree the district will be less lop sided in 2014 across the board. I just keep in mind that Rome wasn't built in a day. Good luck this season.

Yes 2014 will. Also keep in mind..Rome did fall though (Lewis,Camden,Fairview) They can't & won't be on top forever. Good luck to y'all as well.

Don't give the 3a title to Alcoa just yet, CPA learned a lot about what it takes in the title game last year and look for them to take the next step this year. Ingle has improved this program every year since he arrived. Only one more game to win this year and then look for CPA to have a long run of championships in football.

Don't give the 3a title to Alcoa just yet, CPA learned a lot about what it takes in the title game last year and look for them to take the next step this year. Ingle has improved this program every year since he arrived. Only one more game to win this year and then look for CPA to have a long run of championships in football.

Alcoa proved this past yr that they are on a different level than CPA (coaching and talent)

Alcoa rolls to the next two 3A titles...with little to no resistance.

...and then probably wins the next two after that.