2014 Class 3A Coaches Poll

AllRegion

Wrong. This time last year there was a thread started about the 3A Top 10 preseason poll. CPA was not even listed in the Top 10. Some people questioned it, including me. Those people turned out to be right as CPA was the 2nd best team in the state at year end. No CPA fan talked smack, and you cannot find a post where they did. Here are 2 posts from that thread last August.

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:47 AM

I replied: Doesn't shock me that much. They return only a few starters and last year's senior class was one of the best in years - not only talent but leadership. Plus with Parker Howell out with injuries for a while their defensive line is really affected. Did Nichols play? If not, that is a big hole as well.

You need to repost some of Cyanides quotes!!! Lol!! What a joke!! :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The post I replied to was referring to "this time last year" CPA was talking smack, not after the season started. Cyanide got sucked into the black hole of trying to outsmack the Alcoa goonies, which is a lost cause.

AGREE 100% on that. You try to have a logical debate and all you get are goof balls who spend all day on YouTube downloading videos.