2014 9AAA

eers

Yes I do. There's a current 8th grader that was having free "individual" camps that I know the family. They love him, and his camps. But it is illegal to show off your facilities and walk them through the locker room and put on a bear jersey while they kick.

Almost got busted the same time that the bears were practicing with a football under nowayout this spring. He was called to the office about that.

And hearing that about Hillsboro is a concern. They sat out Phillips and their stud on offense.

This is correct. According to folks familiar with the Burros, they were without Phillips and their other SEC Guy Perry. Also were missing their top WR Davis..

Yes I do. There's a current 8th grader that was having free "individual" camps that I know the family. They love him, and his camps. But it is illegal to show off your facilities and walk them through the locker room and put on a bear jersey while they kick.

Almost got busted the same time that the bears were practicing with a football under nowayout this spring. He was called to the office about that.

And hearing that about Hillsboro is a concern. They sat out Phillips and their stud on offense.

WCP you seem to know an awful lot to not be coaching at Wilson Central. You can't stand MJ that's obvious and you sure are trying to get some drama started. I would be careful cause it's becoming more and more evident who you are. I am sure you wouldn't want people to post about all your "stuff" on here. List might get long! I would encourage you to stop spending your time starting rumors about MJ and coach football. You make so many ridiculous statements on here. MJ never practiced illegally but I am sure you are the one that started that rumor and wanted nothing more than for them to get trouble but you didn't win that battle cause they did nothing wrong! The special teams coach has never done anything close to illegal and never would so that comment is so off and that is a lie just like your son playing at Ensworth. There was never a kid to play at MJ and transfer to Ensworth! You have been called out a ton about that and never had a response. Please do us all a favor and get over MJ. Focus on coaching whatever you do at WC.

WCP you seem to know an awful lot to not be coaching at Wilson Central. You can't stand MJ that's obvious and you sure are trying to get some drama started. I would be careful cause it's becoming more and more evident who you are. I am sure you wouldn't want people to post about all your "stuff" on here. List might get long! I would encourage you to stop spending your time starting rumors about MJ and coach football. You make so many ridiculous statements on here. MJ never practiced illegally but I am sure you are the one that started that rumor and wanted nothing more than for them to get trouble but you didn't win that battle cause they did nothing wrong! The special teams coach has never done anything close to illegal and never would so that comment is so off and that is a lie just like your son playing at Ensworth. There was never a kid to play at MJ and transfer to Ensworth! You have been called out a ton about that and never had a response. Please do us all a favor and get over MJ. Focus on coaching whatever you do at WC.

Truth get to you? Seems to strike a nerve when someone post like this, so you know things must be true. Like HHS said, I may not be all to far off.

WCP,

The problem is that you don't see any of this and " were told things ". Third party hear say doesn't cut it and no one takes it or you  seriously. I admit that you seem to know bits and pieces of some things; but not the full story.

I'm sure there is plenty going on at your son's new school ( WC ) that you can focus on.

Truth get to you? Seems to strike a nerve when someone post like this, so you know things must be true. Like HHS said, I may not be all to far off.

Not at all I like to speak truth unlike some people! Once again you didn't answer any questions nor deny the fact that you are who a lot of us have assumed. Truth must be tough for you cause almost everything you post on here is a lie! Someone said it best awhile back, jealous can't be at MJ and never got that opportunity?! Strike a nerve?!

Not at all I like to speak truth unlike some people! Once again you didn't answer any questions nor deny the fact that you are who a lot of us have assumed. Truth must be tough for you cause almost everything you post on here is a lie! Someone said it best awhile back, jealous can't be at MJ and never got that opportunity?! Strike a nerve?!

I had an interesting conversation today with a former mj player. Great kid and will do well I hope. I won't mention any names since I don't know anything for sure is true with what he said, but wcp might have some good information sometimes. For the sake of the kids at mj I hope it's not, but it sounds like some of the stuff I've read.

I'll bring this up again with reservations.  I live in MJ and have heard grumblings at church and around town about both programs in town.  My only reason for wanting to live here is for my girls to play basketball since I've always respected MJ for their girls bball program.  If things stay like this I see myself moving somewhere else.  The school seems to be filled with lots of problems from top down and I understand that in a school that size it is hard to control anything but I don't see any control over any of the students and the teachers are always complaining about the students running them over. 

This conversation I had with the former player was more disturbing than anything else I have heard.  He said, and I'm paraphrasing, that the perry's had an agenda they were trying to make themselves look like the saviors of Mount Juliet football as well as their souls.  He felt like coach ran off a lot of talent early on and did not give them a chance to come back but allowed for their best players to keep doing the wrong things and never receive much punishment.  One thing was a player getting suspended for taking pictures in the bathroom of another student and fighting the suspension since he was the best running back.  I think it is more of a mess than the other parents will admit too. 

I said that I brought this back up with reservations since I do not have any boys that are playing football and it doesn't look like I will, but I think that some things need to be known as I would not want my children's coaches forcing their beliefs on my children outside that of what I teach them everyday.  My belief is that women are not to lead prayer or any service as with what the bible says and he has had girls lead prayer over these young men.  It is up to you but a man is not the savior of my children but Christ.