2014 9AAA

eers

Just looking at the scores, it appears MJ is improved and HHS is as advertised. BHS/SC game wasn't as close as the score, as BHS was dominate. Several penalties that stopped the BHS offense. Not sure SC ever really did. SC will struggle this year, as it appears they have no identity after the loss of several seniors.

Looking forward to next week and seeing what GHS has...

WC has a long way to go on offense. Qb Cody Ray struggled, i believe lack of experience. They couldn't move the ball from their own 20 the whole night. Bryce Deguira kept putting them at the 20 the whole night and let the Commando Defense go to work. He never gave roundtree a chance to return the kick. Also turnovers hurt the wildcats putting HHS in WC territory all night. I think WC will be okay if they can tackle on special teams and fix the offense. Defense looked good when they had a chance to look good. Offense needs to get them a break, it seemed like they were on the field all night. Tough schedule ahead, we will see how it plays out for the cats

They were not very good. I would expect quite a few losses this season.

I think they have a chance to be an alright football team just have to get ALOT of things worked out.. Very proud of the way the commandos played but still have to play more sound getting rid of the fumbles and penalties.. Glad to see the younger guys getting significant playing time in the second half almost two full quarters.. Always important to build depth for the future anytime you have the chance

Good luck to Wilson central with the rest of y'all's season

Go Commandos

Any time you give a team like HHS or any team for that matter 5 turnovers and 3 starts within your own 20, your going to have a tough night. Some shinning spots, but people know this HHS is good and could go back where they came from last year.

Important to move on and get better, good luck HHS

1) Hendersonville

2) Beech

3) SC

4) gallatin

5) MJ

6) WC

7) Lebanon

8) Portland

After watching last night's SC/Beech game, SC could slide to 5th or 6th if the coaching staff don't get the ball in Malone's hands, early and often. Barring several penalties, this one really could have gotten out of hand. SC was outmatched across the board.

SC is off next week and Beech goes to Henry County. That may shed some light on whether Beech is really good or SC is really bad.

After watching last night's SC/Beech game, SC could slide to 5th or 6th if the coaching staff don't get the ball in Malone's hands, early and often. Barring several penalties, this one really could have gotten out of hand. SC was outmatched across the board.

SC is off next week and Beech goes to Henry County. That may shed some light on whether Beech is really good or SC is really bad.

100 % correct on all thoughts

Eers, do you have a team in the race? I've seen you switch back and forth between SC and Beech over the past few years. Secondly, you're always on the coaches and what they should so or shouldn't do! Why don't you pursue coaching? Seriously...

I may try to get into coaching one of these days...it seems fun. In regards to what they should or shouldn't do, some things are pretty basic. One of those being getting the ball to your best player. I simply stated, to be successful Malone has to get the ball early and often. I guess I just say what a lot of others are thinking.