2014 9AAA

eers

I would say if MJ can pull off the win this Friday night, then I'm a believer. Sure the SC victory was solid, but we have yet to face a "good" team, Blackman was great. WC was ok, the rest were sub-par. We have had spurts of good moments followed by many flaws. Centennial is the first "good" test we will face. Should be a good measuring stick for the following games.

Next three games are huge starting with Centennial. Then at home vs Beech and at Hendersonville. A very important stretch. But it all starts with the Cougars; and take one game at a time.

Yes. I would say that is a very important stretch.  If they don't beat Centennial, looks like a 3 game losing streak (opinion).  That would make things very interesting in the district over the last few weeks of the season.  Like you said, one game at a time.

Really big week for 9aaa..

Hville with a big test at Riverdale,

MJ vs a very good Centennial team,

Beech playing a solid Siegel team,

Sc plays an extremely athletic Pearl Cohn

Gallatin with a big rematch against Trousdale

Wc vs Dickson

Lebanon faces Angel and Cookeville

Hopefully we can all represent well.. Can't help but notice we're not getting picked much in other threads, makes me somewhat angry not going to lie..

Commandos over Riverdale by 17. Finally get to prove they are for real.

Centennial in a nail biter over MJ. Still not convinced Jr can pull out a big win.

Siegel over Beech by 10. Bucs can't cover athletes in space.

Pearl Cohn over SC by 7. Coach refuses to ride his horse.

Gallatin over TC. Not a great TC squad. Most injuries are healed.

DC over WC. Mystery continues as to why WC is not a power.

Cookeville over Lebanon. Lebanon is still Lebanon

Hope I'm wrong on all the 9AAA losses.

Edited by tandem

I thought Lebanon had a championship coach they brought in.

They did.  But if he can't get it done there, I'm not sure anyone can.   The place might be too far gone to fix at this point, and no one is going to take the time to fix it.   Harp knows how to win, but you have to have the players to win in this district and they don't have enough of them.   Any upcoming talent they do have, ends up at FCS.....transfers into MJ or Central. 

Find the best players off the Walter J Baird teams the last 5-6 years and guess where they played at.....not Lebanon.

Edited by SmokeStackI