2014 9AAA

eers

I used your criteria, Rutherford Co. Then I corrected your assertion later by agreeing with you when using Blackman and Oakland. Yet you poorly attempt to say I do not have the "brains" to comprehend your sad attempts to "get a rise" out of people by meaning the good Rutherford Co teams? I mean Williamson Co..no Rutherford Co...no well just use Blackman and Oakland for examples...I would love to debate you!! Go back and agitate some other district. I think the fans here in 9-AAA are a tad bit more "smart" then that.

I couldn't agree more GWave .

Well I will give you guys this much, you love 9 AAA. But I still say it is apples and oranges when someone post that they beat the 3 teams from 7AAA that they listed. Again I am a 9AAA guy but if you want to claim you are better than another district you need to tell me you beat their best teams not the bottom 3

What is the biggest rivalry in Sumner Co?  Always great games between the 4.

Hard to say what is the biggest.  Hendersonville/Gallatin is one of the oldest.  Portland/White House used to be a grudge match.  Beech's players/students would tell you their biggest rivalry is Hendersonville.  HHS may say their's is Gallatin.  Many Beech folks might consider MJ their second biggest rivalry.  I hope that one doesn't end with the new district configurations next year. I still say the 09 Beech/MJ game is one of the best high school games I have ever seen.  The 12 game was a good one too.  Both of those teams were two of the best in the state that year at any classification.

Edited by tandem

Well I will give you guys this much, you love 9 AAA. But I still say it is apples and oranges when someone post that they beat the 3 teams from 7AAA that they listed. Again I am a 9AAA guy but if you want to claim you are better than another district you need to tell me you beat their best teams not the bottom 3

Show me where I said 9-AAA is better than another district. I simply stated that in head to head last year 9-AAA was 3-1 against 7-AAA JUST to reply to you saying Hendersonville had better be glad they did not play Rutherford Co. Which is false!! Better be glad they did not play

Oakland or Blackman is completely different! Those 2 schools do not comprise the entire Rutherford Co nor 7-AAA teams. You made the assertion and I using my "brain" rebutted that.

Hard to say what is the biggest. Hendersonville/Gallatin is one of the oldest. Portland/White House used to be a grudge match. Beech's players/students would tell you their biggest rivalry is Hendersonville. HHS may say their's is Gallatin. Many Beech folks might consider MJ their second biggest rivalry. I hope that one doesn't end with the new district configurations next year. I still say the 09 Beech/MJ game is one of the best high school games I have ever seen. The 12 game was a good one too. Both of those teams were two of the best in the state that year at any classification.

Gallatin/Hendersonville is the oldest and used to be viewed as one of the best. Portland/White House was also huge especially when they were in the same class. I would say Hendersonville is slowly being replaced as Gallatin's number 1 rivalry game by Station Camp. I also view the MJ game a little more of a rivalry than Beech. I think that Hendersonville and Beech may have the most bad blood. Station Camp and Gallatin are a very close second. The oldest rivalry Gallatin plays however is Lebanon. They have been playing that contest for a long time.

Show me where I said 9-AAA is better than another district. I simply stated that in head to head last year 9-AAA was 3-1 against 7-AAA JUST to reply to you saying Hendersonville had better be glad they did not play Rutherford Co. Which is false!! Better be glad they did not play

Oakland or Blackman is completely different! Those 2 schools do not comprise the entire Rutherford Co nor 7-AAA teams. You made the assertion and I using my "brain" rebutted that.