2014 9AAA

eers

True but still the bottom feeders and I am giving you credit for having enough brains to know we are talking about the top level teams that everyone knows (even you if you admit it) could win a championship. Stewarts Creek is a new school Riverdale and LaVergne have not scared anyone in a few years

I mean compared to the last few years, my bad I posted Williamson but meant Rutherford Co.

I used your criteria, Rutherford Co. Then I corrected your assertion later by agreeing with you when using Blackman and Oakland. Yet you poorly attempt to say I do not have the "brains" to comprehend your sad attempts to "get a rise" out of people by meaning the good Rutherford Co teams? I mean Williamson Co..no Rutherford Co...no well just use Blackman and Oakland for examples...I would love to debate you!! Go back and agitate some other district. I think the fans here in 9-AAA are a tad bit more "smart" then that.

I used your criteria, Rutherford Co. Then I corrected your assertion later by agreeing with you when using Blackman and Oakland. Yet you poorly attempt to say I do not have the "brains" to comprehend your sad attempts to "get a rise" out of people by meaning the good Rutherford Co teams? I mean Williamson Co..no Rutherford Co...no well just use Blackman and Oakland for examples...I would love to debate you!! Go back and agitate some other district. I think the fans here in 9-AAA are a tad bit more "smart" then that.