2014 9AAA

eers

They sure did beat who they had to beat in the draw they got. Congratulations on being right! Then when they played a team from the side of the bracket that was loaded what happened then? All I am saying is they got a good draw in a weak bracket and were over matched. And by the way Gallatin was not so great 3 years ago, look it up

Not seeing your point. You are the one making accusations not me. I am just defending a team that I have no personal like for because they did what they had to do to to get there. Take note, everybody lost to Maryville including Blackman. When the season ended last year, even the sportswriters considered Riverdale as the hot team in Rutherford Co.

Gallatin and Riverdale both had really good football teams just dating back 3 years ago. Didn't know it had been a century since those two teams have had success the way you made it sound...& neither will be down for that long...And why are you talking to Gwave about getting a rise out of people, when you're the one jumping into the 9AAA board and talking about how lucky Hendersonville was last year?? Bottom line is, they beat who they had to face and made it to the championship...cry about it.

Thanks for the backup!!

Maybe I am stupid, I am defending the Commandos....

While 7AAA has several very good teams every year, they have not won a state championship TSSAA went to a six classification system... if memory serves me correctly.  So is that to say they are overrated?  I don't think so either, but to dog Hendersonville and 9AAA because, 7AAA seems to lose to Maryville one week earlier isn't fair...

Not seeing your point. You are the one making accusations not me. I am just defending a team that I have no personal like for because they did what they had to do to to get there. Take note, everybody lost to Maryville including Blackman. When the season ended last year, even the sportswriters considered Riverdale as the hot team in Rutherford Co.

While 7AAA has several very good teams every year, they have not won a state championship TSSAA went to a six classification system... if memory serves me correctly. So is that to say they are overrated? I don't think so either, but to dog Hendersonville and 9AAA because, 7AAA seems to lose to Maryville one week earlier isn't fair...

My point is the fact that all of the Rutherford Co schools all put each other out up to the point that they played a Maryville team that probably would have beaten a Cumberland University. If HHS had to go through that side of the bracket I do not think they would have made it to the championship.