District 12-AA

GIVM6

Don't know if I would do that flip Nerd. Giles has to move some people around because of unexpected unfortunate events. It will take us a few games to jell but we'll get there........ :ugeek:

Well, I've always tried to be realistic on here, and I see a lot of line to be replaced on CPA. Of course, what do I know? I picked CPA to lose 2-3 regular season games last year. :rolleyes: One thing for sure, CPA's 1-2 punch at QB and receivers have the potential to light it up, but you have to have a line.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting rankings you have there. I think you may be the only person in the state that would put those teams in that order. The only one I agree on is CPA, unfortunately.

CPA has lost 4 of last year's 5 starters on OL.  They're not close to being the same athletic power run blockers as last year.  CPA may not lose many games but it will only be because other teams are worse than them.  The Milan game will be close.  

CPA has lost 4 of last year's 5 starters on OL.  They're not close to being the same athletic power run blockers as last year.  CPA may not lose many games but it will only be because other teams are worse than them.  The Milan game will be close.

Brentwood, Maplewood, Giles and Milan are all tough games and Marshall County is better this year. Howell and Johnson may have to play both ways more this year which gives them a better OL. Hope Howell can stay healthy - big keyto season.

Brentwood, Maplewood, Giles and Milan are all tough games and Marshall County is better this year. Howell and Johnson may have to play both ways more this year which gives them a better OL. Hope Howell can stay healthy - big keyto season.

Well if that young feller is taking snaps both ways we might just have to East-West him a lot..... :rolleyes:

12AA off to a good start with week 0 wins.

Yep! Nice wins by everyone. I was at the Page/Lipscomb game. Good, offense, defense and, specials. Well coached team. Coach Ratbone looks like he has a good staff. MOst organized I've seen a Page team in years. Them big boys on line were good. QB looked great! Didn't really see a weakness. Looks like 12AA is gonna be real competitive. Congrats to all!

Yep! Nice wins by everyone. I was at the Page/Lipscomb game. Good, offense, defense and, specials. Well coached team. Coach Ratbone looks like he has a good staff. MOst organized I've seen a Page team in years. Them big boys on line were good. QB looked great! Didn't really see a weakness. Looks like 12AA is gonna be real competitive. Congrats to all!

One win does not a season make!!! But congrats on beating a Private!

Water will get deeper as you travel out to catch the Big Fish!!