District 12-AA

GIVM6

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing good things about Page. They have a D-1 QB and kicker. The kicker is new. Good skill guys and good line. If they can play D and stop the run? It should be a good year. 3rd place in the district

now how is their QB already D1 if he has only started one game?transfer? Edited by Slim88

We all know he can't be a transfer. According to CoachT message boards, only CPA has transfers and they are always illegal.

What about them young fellers yall got this year from Grassland Middle. That's 2 more 7th graders this year. Is that recruiting or does it not count if you get them early enough?

What about them young fellers yall got this year from Grassland Middle. That's 2 more 7th graders this year. Is that recruiting or does it not count if you get them early enough?

The Grassland middle and elementary schools are excellent and I know many parents who let their kids attend these with intentions of going to CPA for high school.  They would be zoned to Franklin HS which has been over crowded for years.

The Grassland middle and elementary schools are excellent and I know many parents who let their kids attend these with intentions of going to CPA for high school.  They would be zoned to Franklin HS which has been over crowded for years.

How many Fairview kids are playing on the CPA middle school team?