Does East Hamilton really have a 385 lb. lineman?

blazer1set

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very athletic. Like ridiculously athletic for a kid his size. If he was lighter, would be a college 4+ star recruit.

4-year starter this year, btw.

Well, I am sure he would be able to lose some weight on a collegiate workout program. Could be an even scarier dude if so. Get down to around 340 335 and watchout.

Edited by SweetScience

You are exactly right Stan. But...Ive seen some of their linemen. Truthfully, and not being mean, they are quite fat. Two of the seniors were at a camp at MTSU last year. Lets just say they aint playing college ball. Instead of supporting this size kid to fill a hole, I think these coaches should educate them and their parents in whats best for their health and future. Cause 300+ lbs aint it.

Wouldn't playing football be a great way to lose weight? I wouldn't expect someone from Central to be very "smart", but it seems pretty logical that exercising daily would induce weight loss.

By the way, what parent and/or teenager doesn't know that being overweight can be detrimental to your health? Also, BREAKING NEWS, most linemen at every level of football are "fat".

If by "filling a hole", you mean making preseason all-state in 5A and starting for 4 years on an offensive line that's produced a 1,600+ yard, all-state rusher and a 3,300+ yard passer, then you're correct.

I think you might want to take a step back and get a life.

Edited by DougVick

I know the weights are listed, but what are the Heights, that can tell you a lot on if the weight may or may not be impressive, like if a kid is 5'10" and weighs 375 that's probably not that great of a thing, however if he is 6'5" and weighs 375, that's a little different

6'3"