Greeneville Vs. MoWest

DevilMan03

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it's football, nobody pulls a string unless your last name is black. There has been a MR. Black on the crouching sfaff for over 50 years. If, Mr black wanted the falcons to wear pink , they would be wearing pink. Mr wright? Love the dude, not a better man in high school. Kids respect him, that's all good. Mr wright and the football dept. at Fulton? No chance. The Blacks have it all under control.

I really hope no one respects the Fulton falcons. It's just fuels the young men. No one from the kids on the field to the bus driver is asking for anything and thats the way they like it. I honestly thought all football programs are that way, are they not? You want me to respect you for what?

When it's football, nobody pulls a string unless your last name is black. There has been a MR. Black on the crouching sfaff for over 50 years. If, Mr black wanted the falcons to wear pink , they would be wearing pink. Mr wright? Love the dude, not a better man in high school. Kids respect him, that's all good. Mr wright and the football dept. at Fulton? No chance. The Blacks have it all under control.

I really hope no one respects the Fulton falcons. It's just fuels the young men. No one from the kids on the field to the bus driver is asking for anything and thats the way they like it. I honestly thought all football programs are that way, are they not? You want me to respect you for what?

Fulton gets plenty of respect it's people like you on CoachT who talks about and criticizes other teams but want to be treated with respect. Get over yourself. Fulton has an incredible team and I even gave you guys mad props on another site. I'm one of the few people outside of Fulton who says you guys don't recruit when others say you do. Fulton doesn't need made up scenarios in order to beat a team. But it gets old reading how people attack others or belittle them for cheering for their team. You called us Cat lick so I called you the mighty Jody Wright Falcons. Last I remember JW is the AD meaning he's Coach Black's boss.

Posted 3 weeks ago

Tadvols, on 04 Aug 2014 - 10:10 AM, said:

Its called recruiting when the coaches make contact with parents and players .. which has and will continue to happen at Private and Open Zone -- AAU schools

We all know how innocent Fulton is when it comes to getting players (wink wink). They are the only school that kids go too because of their tradition.

MultiQuote

We all know how innocent Fulton is when it comes to getting players (wink wink). They are the only school that kids go too because of their tradition.

Wink wink Q!

If you read the whole comment it was based on a remark that none of Fulton's kids are out of zone. And in reality kids do go there because you win. You're not the only person who can be sarcastic but after all I did attend a cat lick school in Illinois lol Since you're playing Nancy Drew go back and crop and paste my comments about schools like Fulton Alcoa and Maryville not needing to recruit because kids want to play for you. Go ahead I'll wait 😗 Edited by QSouth89