Greeneville Vs. MoWest

DevilMan03

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't speek on that one. I was trying to coy and past one of Q's comments. As far as kids transferring, it's going to happen. That's it. A good ball player wants to play at a good school. It's a dream of ther own. Basketball baseball or football. Football players want to go to Alcoa,maryville or Fulton ( in knox co). If I had to gues, I would say there are over 1,000 kids on some type of transfer in knox co. Alone. I'm no against it.

I can't speek on that one. I was trying to coy and past one of Q's comments. As far as kids transferring, it's going to happen. That's it. A good ball player wants to play at a good school. It's a dream of ther own. Basketball baseball or football. Football players want to go to Alcoa,maryville or Fulton ( in knox co). If I had to gues, I would say there are over 1,000 kids on some type of transfer in knox co. Alone. I'm no against it.

It's cool. Just as long as you're not hypocritical about it, unlike at least one other Fulton poster (we'll mention no names :) )

Good luck Friday, as if you'll need it. LOL

SURE IS ODD TO SEE MY FELLOW GREENE DEVIL BRETHEREN SO QUIET THIS YEAR SO FAR???? COME ON DEVILS FANS, WHERE'S THE USUAL SMACK TALK. WE'RE DOWN A LITTLE BUT CERTAINLY NOT OUT OF THIS THING....I FORMER FULTON EMPLOYEE POINTED SOMTHING OUT TO ME THIS WEEK...." THAT EXPLOSIVE OFFENSE THE FALCONS HAVE CANT EXPLODE IF IT'S ON THE SIDELINES".......GO DEVILS BABY

SURE IS ODD TO SEE MY FELLOW GREENE DEVIL BRETHEREN SO QUIET THIS YEAR SO FAR???? COME ON DEVILS FANS, WHERE'S THE USUAL SMACK TALK. WE'RE DOWN A LITTLE BUT CERTAINLY NOT OUT OF THIS THING....I FORMER FULTON EMPLOYEE POINTED SOMTHING OUT TO ME THIS WEEK...." THAT EXPLOSIVE OFFENSE THE FALCONS HAVE CANT EXPLODE IF IT'S ON THE SIDELINES".......GO DEVILS BABY

Whoever told you that wasn't kidding. LOL, ball control looks to be about the only chance anyone on their schedule has.

But yeah, I'm shocked there's no Greeneville @ Chuckey-Doak thread on here yet.... :popcorneater:

Hey BV! Any idea why I cant get the stream from WGRV? Hate that I can't listen to the game...keeps me from commenting.

• 2 weeks later...