Week 0 - Smith Co @ Alcoa

hitme

so you boys can sling the mudd but don't care to much for someone slinging it back. You boys fall for it every time. And whipped my boys? I got two daughters who will probably be playing bball for LA in the near future god willing but nice try.

You show just how stupid you are when you talk about a man's weight and how much they eat.... Instead of being a keyboard warrior be a real man I have not posted anything on this board or degraded you in any way and you want to call me out on my weight be a real man and talk to my face plain and simple 865 323 5177 is my phone number you go ahead and call me and I will meet you any place you want to and we can settle it since my weight seems to be such a problem with you name the time and place at least them up upperman boys stood by there name when people asked and took a butt whipping like men not really a strong suit for you.

Choo.........chooo.....

You show just how stupid you are when you talk about a man's weight and how much they eat.... Instead of being a keyboard warrior be a real man I have not posted anything on this board or degraded you in any way and you want to call me out on my weight be a real man and talk to my face plain and simple 865 323 5177 is my phone number you go ahead and call me and I will meet you any place you want to and we can settle it since my weight seems to be such a problem with you name the time and place at least them up upperman boys stood by there name when people asked and took a butt whipping like men not really a strong suit for you.

Choo.........chooo.....

Choo Choo.....

Choo.........chooo.....

speaking of being a man, trying to fight someone off a thread on a high school sports chat board. Really? Jorts and fairy hats are all the same, don't sling it if you can't take it. Step up and be a real man and respect the other teams in the state as they respect the team you cheer for. This aint about you trying to whipp folks. I left those days at MTSU on the field. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. The goons just need to grow up, calm down , and show at least a shred of respect.

speaking of being a man, trying to fight someone off a thread on a high school sports chat board. Really? Jorts and fairy hats are all the same, don't sling it if you can't take it. Step up and be a real man and respect the other teams in the state as they respect the team you cheer for. This aint about you trying to whipp folks. I left those days at MTSU on the field. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. The goons just need to grow up, calm down , and show at least a shred of respect.

Show your true colors you start it and then make it sound like it's everyone else you never stepped foot as a player on any field maybe band that's it keep talking you want to bring my weight into it so yeah I will bring it be a man....... KEYBOARD WARRIOR I can dish it all day don't care I support my team and respect all teams that respect themselves you on the other hand are garbage and that's all you try to start so keep talking and I will keep bringing it. Take your beating just like Upperman did with pride at least if someone asks me who I am I am not scared to tell them really..... Bring it!!!!!

Show your true colors you start it and then make it sound like it's everyone else you never stepped foot as a player on any field maybe band that's it keep talking you want to bring my weight into it so yeah I will bring it be a man....... KEYBOARD WARRIOR I can dish it all day don't care I support my team and respect all teams that respect themselves you on the other hand are garbage and that's all you try to start so keep talking and I will keep bringing it. Take your beating just like Upperman did with pride at least if someone asks me who I am I am not scared to tell them really..... Bring it!!!!!

Alcoa this..Alcoa that...Tell you what. Since Alcoa is so much better than everybody else why not just hand them the trophy now? Why waste your time watching them beat everybody in their class by 3 touchdowns or more? Why not just save lil johnnie for college and not risk injury at the high school level. Go ahead Alcoa, take the trophy and let the rest of us sub-par teams compete against each other for a title that isn't cake to get. So Alcoa, just what does a title that is so easily won really mean? Thank you and have a great stinkin day!!!!!

Keep talking and come back to the Smith county game and stand in the end zone and lie about who you are and this time I will drop you with my fat a $$ you talk a big game and have no problem name calling it just got real for this goon I will show you just how much I can eat and drink when I mop you up with all my fat keep talking keyboard warrior I back my mouth up and besides you girl really liked my elf hat at least I wore it home and you tucked yours between your legs and ran home crying like a baby about everything. The name is Mike Lee come look me up I am a man not a keyboard warrior you take that to heart and remember that when and if you want to settle it like a man.

Your an idiot. Plain and simple. You allow someone to get to you like that on a high school football chat room. That's FUNNY. We bull crap each other on here, but that's as far as it goes. You just called someone out for goosing you about high school football. You are a goon arent you?