Week 0 - Smith Co @ Alcoa

hitme

Allow me to translate for you. Alcoa will beat Smith County by 30 plus by playing only their JV during the week 0 game we are all discussing.

confucius say....thats about the same amount the Alcoa JV would beat your Egglayers by...if your Skeered coach coughed real hard and dropped a couple!!!.... :roflol: Keep on playing Portland... :roflolk:  Chickendoodoo

Guest Termite

Allow me to translate for you. Alcoa will beat Smith County by 30 plus by playing only their JV during the week 0 game we are all discussing.

1 things for sure.....Whinemoreland  wouldn't get beat by Alcoa, Smith Co .nor Trousdale Co.. Ya'll have it figured out......just don't play them.  

confucius say...any running back that can squat 600 lbs is gonna be a BEAST...i've seen a few and they were unbelievable...hope he stays healthy, cause everybody gonna go for him!!

Won't be a 3A team come within 3 touchdowns of Alcoa this year and I'm being conservative with that statement.