2014 McKenzie Rebels

duckman38201

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay if you say so. I believe it. I was not aware that someone had beat me to the punch. I put my own spin on the spelling to make it my own. After all, it is the way to spell cheeks. As far as the Waterboy comment.......moma said my moma said moma said my moma said Go Tornadoes!

Moms says " dem rebel's mad dis year, cause dey got aw those teef and no toofbrush"

Handing out toof brushes after the UC upset

I don't see McKenzie or Camden or any other team losing out by not attending the Huntingdon Jamboree. I've asked several people about why that has fizzled and can get no answers. With the jamboree only having the Stangs and Big Red Tigers, will it last past this year at all? And I don't think it does McKenzie much good at all playing in its biggest rival's jamboree. What do you think Duckman?

The Duck has no answer for that question. I played in the very first one in 1964 and it was in Lexington at that time. A few short years later it was moved to Huntingdon and the rest is history. Possibly people want to see more variety of teams regularly???? I don't really care if we play in Huntingdon's jamboree. That's not the point of one. I donb't care if we play in a jamboree at all really. Some schools just have a game condition scrimmage with someone and let it go at that and that is fine too. Actually maybe even better!!! Gleason does that and it works out fine!

Duck, you still got your Gleason attire for this year right?

Yeah irishman1. I'm still on board but this season there is one game my flag will fly on the other side and I'm sure you can figure that one out. Nothing personal mind you.....I hope it's a one point game. Heard today from Michael that Bethel has moved Chase to running back and he's gained weight and doing good.