2014 McKenzie Rebels

duckman38201

Yeah we think you are joking. We think you are trying to be funny. Down in McKenzie, many of us don't really care about Murphy and what he has to say. We like surprising folks down this way. On the other hand we didn't play Union County last year. Now if you're talking about Union City, then "that Comer man" beat ya'll. That's what happens when you give the man 6 turnovers. You know, 8 fumbles, 5 recovered by the Rebels and an interception, remember? I think you do. Butchie is right!!!

Let me ask you a question.  Was you surprised as Butchie was in 2007 when our boys ran all over the field on that Comer man?  Butchie still gets real mad about that mess.  That is why that Butchie man gave me 2 warning points last year because I was talking about that championship game.   Grider could have scored about 70 on that Comer man, but he decided not to. You need to look at Murphys pole.  He has that Comer man ranked behind that Swenson man.  You think im joking but im not.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Comer has lost the fire. I know several of our better athletes don't play football because they also play basketball and/or baseball. Three sports going back to back to back is tough. Plus, football is year around. The only break you get is if you happen to play basketball. If you play baseball, you are working out for 2 hours and then trying to go and play a baseball game or go straight to practice. So many of the better baseball players left football to concentrate on baseball. And yes, my son is one of them. But to say Wade has lost the fire is absurd. He still has the passion!

I know it's hard to play more than 1 sport. I have a daughter that was a great softball player growing up in summer ball and when she entered Jr High had to choose softball or basketball. Now in High School she plays only basketball, great player that still improves each year and is fun to watch but old dad still would love to see her hit and field the ball on the diamond! She played travel basketball for 2 summers with Coach Comers daughter Anna. Great girl and still friends! Wade & Amy are great parents! Now when I recall, the 2 men who were talking at DQ both had on blue & gold. I bet the we're from Huntingdon.

Let me ask you a question.  Was you surprised as Butchie was in 2007 when our boys ran all over the field on that Comer man?  Butchie still gets real mad about that mess.  That is why that Butchie man gave me 2 warning points last year because I was talking about that championship game.   Grider could have scored about 70 on that Comer man, but he decided not to. You need to look at Murphys pole.  He has that Comer man ranked behind that Swenson man.  You think im joking but im not.

The Sting Has Worn Off To A Dull Toothache....But Your Kids We're The Best That Year Without A Doubt...Had A lot Of Fun Making It That Far...Wonder What The Score Would Have Been If Ya Had Played The Teams We Whooped To Get There   But Ya Warning Points Are Because You Don't Listen...And You Deserve Both Of Them.. ...

confucius say...that Shady Slim guy was the one who coined the phrase Butchieks...so all you witches that were Shady haters need to drop it...it's just not the same without Slim saying it!!!...you all are a bunch of coattailers and buttsniffers if you ask

And You Sir Are Correct....Him And Tushhog  We're The First For Sure...

Not so confused chink. I have been calling ole Buttcheeks that particular name for years and I will not give to this uninformed claim by a guy who is nothing more than a wannabee on the T. Just ask Buttcheeks himself. By the way.....that's how you spell it.

You Are Wrong Again Waterboy....You Were Not The First And Your Spelling Is Not Correctly Shown...Trouserhoserdale Is Where The Name Originated...I Have A Long List Of Fans There...lol

The Sting Has Worn Off To A Dull Toothache....But Your Kids We're The Best That Year Without A Doubt...Had A lot Of Fun Making It That Far...Wonder What The Score Would Have Been If Ya Had Played The Teams We Whooped To Get There   But Ya Warning Points Are Because You Don't Listen...And You Deserve Both Of Them.. ...

What kind of mess is this?  What do you mean I didn't listen.  Last time I checked this is a durn message board and just because I put something on here you didn't agree with does not mean it is wrong.  I guess that is why that coach T man took you and Barnies pistol away.  You think im joking but im not.

You Are Wrong Again Waterboy....You Were Not The First And Your Spelling Is Not Correctly Shown...Trouserhoserdale Is Where The Name Originated...I Have A Long List Of Fans There...lol

Okay if you say so. I believe it. I was not aware that someone had beat me to the punch. I put my own spin on the spelling to make it my own. After all, it is the way to spell cheeks. As far as the Waterboy comment.......moma said my moma said moma said my moma said Go Tornadoes!