2014 McKenzie Rebels

duckman38201

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol She Work's Hard To Make Sure She Has The Best Flavors To Offer....Sorta Like The Whippin We Gonna Offer Big Swo's Lil Whirlwind Team Week 2..lol..We've Been Working Awful Hard...lol

Well well Ole Buttcheeks has responded. I look forward to the opportunity to make you eat those words. If there is one thing I want more this season, it will be getting back to Cookeville and coming home with another gold ball. Go Tornadoes

confucius say...that Shady Slim guy was the one who coined the phrase Butchieks...so all you witches that were Shady haters need to drop it...it's just not the same without Slim saying it!!!...you all are a bunch of coattailers and buttsniffers if you ask me!

Not so confused chink. I have been calling ole Buttcheeks that particular name for years and I will not give to this uninformed claim by a guy who is nothing more than a wannabee on the T. Just ask Buttcheeks himself. By the way.....that's how you spell it.

Lol  She Work's Hard To Make Sure She Has The Best Flavors To Offer....Sorta Like The Whippin We Gonna Offer Big Swo's Lil Whirlwind Team Week 2..lol..We've Been Working Awful Hard...lol

Butchie you are wrong.  I garuntee you that Comer man cant beat that Bowling mans Union county boys.  They beat you real bad last year and that Comer man is not even at the top of Murphys pole this year.  You think im joking but im not.

Ate lunch yesterday in Mckenzie, the DQ is awesome! Overheard 2 gentlemen talking about Mckenzie football loosing in numbers of players each year, not to just graduating but due to coaches. Said Comer has lost the fire, any truth to that?

I don't think Comer has lost the fire.  I know several of our better athletes don't play football because they also play basketball and/or baseball. Three sports going back to back to back is tough.  Plus, football is year around.  The only break you get is if you happen to play basketball.  If you play baseball, you are working out for 2 hours and then trying to go and play a baseball game or go straight to practice.  So many of the better baseball players left football to concentrate on baseball.  And yes, my son is one of them.  But to say Wade has lost the fire is absurd.  He still has the passion! 

Butchie you are wrong.  I garuntee you that Comer man cant beat that Bowling mans Union county boys.  They beat you real bad last year and that Comer man is not even at the top of Murphys pole this year.  You think im joking but im not

Yeah we think you are joking. We think you are trying to be funny. Down in McKenzie, many of us don't really care about Murphy and what he has to say. We like surprising folks down this way. On the other hand we didn't play Union County last year. Now if you're talking about Union City, then "that Comer man" beat ya'll. That's what happens when you give the man 6 turnovers. You know, 8 fumbles, 5 recovered by the Rebels and an interception, remember? I think you do. Butchie is right!!!

Edited by TheColReb