2014 McKenzie Rebels

duckman38201

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you guys might lose but didnt know you would get blown out like that what happened to anyone attending the game did it just get out of hand, or bunch of turnovers fumbling inerceptions or combination, or is it same as last year where they play 2 or 3 quarters and get fatigued 4th.  Just wondering if its fatigue hopefully you can get t fixed same with turnovers that can improve.   Good luck hope you win rest of reg season games minus week 8.

The Duck has no answer for that question. I played in the very first one in 1964 and it was in Lexington at that time. A few short years later it was moved to Huntingdon and the rest is history. Possibly people want to see more variety of teams regularly???? I don't really care if we play in Huntingdon's jamboree. That's not the point of one. I donb't care if we play in a jamboree at all really. Some schools just have a game condition scrimmage with someone and let it go at that and that is fine too. Actually maybe even better!!! Gleason does that and it works out fine!

the reason for the change was that there were teams playing in the games and sharing the money, but not bringing in the fans to help make the money. It was a good crowd and very profitable for both teams this year.

I thought you guys might lose but didnt know you would get blown out like that what happened to anyone attending the game did it just get out of hand, or bunch of turnovers fumbling inerceptions or combination, or is it same as last year where they play 2 or 3 quarters and get fatigued 4th.  Just wondering if its fatigue hopefully you can get t fixed same with turnovers that can improve.   Good luck hope you win rest of reg season games minus week 8.

Kermit, I listened to it and it sounded like we just plain got beat! The first half was decent but after that it was smoking tail feathers in the second half! The Rebels showed a little pop but couldn't find the end zone. Defense didn't show up either.

Kermit, I listened to it and it sounded like we just plain got beat! The first half was decent but after that it was smoking tail feathers in the second half! The Rebels showed a little pop but couldn't find the end zone. Defense didn't show up either.

Too much speed.  Peabody didn't do anything special.  They basically ran three plays all night.  We had too many missed tackles which lead to long runs.  The QB Kendric Malone is the real deal.  A lefty who has a cannon.  We saw him on the baseball field in the spring and knew he was legit.  End of the day, just too much speed.  If they ever got to the second level and we didn't have the angle on them, we could not catch them.  On to the Golden Tornados at the house....I am sure they are coming with a revenge on their mind from last year.

Too much speed.  Peabody didn't do anything special.  They basically ran three plays all night.  We had too many missed tackles which lead to long runs.  The QB Kendric Malone is the real deal.  A lefty who has a cannon.  We saw him on the baseball field in the spring and knew he was legit.  End of the day, just too much speed.  If they ever got to the second level and we didn't have the angle on them, we could not catch them.  On to the Golden Tornados at the house....I am sure they are coming with a revenge on their mind from last year.

Ya'll did a good job with the broadcast last night!! Because of health issues ya'll may be my eyes on the Rebels from now on?? We'll see how that goes. Every team that faces the Rebels has revenge on their minds from some game or time in the past. The Rebels have to grow some teeth and bite back again!!!