• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Huntingdon

2) Dresden

3) Mckenzie

4)Bruceton

5) Gleason

6) West Carroll

Bruceton could finish 3rd in my opinion. McKenzie lost a lot from last year but Comer is a good coach so that is why I give them the nod over Bruceton. West Carroll is still a mystery to me. I have not heard anything about them.

I'm thinking Gleason could make noise in our district. Think top will be mustangs (vomit) Dresden will be 2 or possibly 3. Hollow rock and Gleason battle for 3 and maybe McKenzie. Basically I have no clue!!!

1) Huntingdon

2) Dresden

3) Mckenzie

4)Bruceton

5) Gleason

6) West Carroll

Bruceton could finish 3rd in my opinion. McKenzie lost a lot from last year but Comer is a good coach so that is why I give them the nod over Bruceton. West Carroll is still a mystery to me. I have not heard anything about them.

Every squad lost a lot from last year......besides them Swenson coached boys.

The district could go quite a few ways this year in my opinion. I think Huntingdon has the edge over Dresden because Winn moved off but it is high school football and the only thing certsint is the uncertainty

Winn a class act and really good, but the Lions lost a lot more than just him! They got right vibe and energy these days, they'll continue to be tough to beat.