Who wins District 3A and 4A

Ladyramshoop

Well folks, how was the Holidays?  I know the Lady Bobcats got their tan on down in Florida.  Oneida went 3-0 in Harriman and Grace took a trip to beach too.  What does the 2nd half have in store for us?  My girls nudged back above .500 and that tough first half of the season is paying off for Coach West.  Although they haven't played their best ball yet, they are manufactoring wins now.  I thought the fourth quarter against Harriman was where we need to go.  It will be interesting to see if we can gain any ground on OS and others.  Still hate having that off night against Wartburg.....it was a real wake up call for the kids.  Who knows?

kazzy

OS is going to finish the regular season in first unless they have a complete meltdown (which isn't going to happen).  Oneida looks like it will finish #2 unless Coalfield beats them this week.  3 and 4 is going to come down to Coalfield and Wartburg.  I'm not sure how the bottom three are sitting right now but Oakdale could be 5.  Jellico and Sunbright....?

1  Oliver Springs

2  Oneida

3  Coalfield

4  Wartburg

5  Oakdale

6  Jellico

7  Sunbright

Who are the five best players in the district?  There are a ton of good guards in this district..... Oakdale former starting point guard is starting for Harriman.  I'm sure Snow hated that move.  Lady Indians should be kicking themselves for playing so poorly in the first Wartburg game.  Christopher is probably COY.....bet she will miss the twins and others after this year.

Kaz

Thank you Kazam37 for constantly implying that somehow the first Wartburg game was a fluke.  You can't help but give bulletin board material can you?  I am sure that Wartburg is kicking themselves for getting down by 20 in the first quarter then outscoring the Lady Indians by 10 the rest of the way.  Hopefully the girls will get serious and maybe the two teams can meet again but we in the burg understand that if wartburg wins it will only be due to an Oneida lapse or lack of execution.  You could argue that Wartburg would have won the district title if injuries hadn't hurt them.  Carter was the best all around player in the district this year. 

Best Coach is Christopher

Best Player is Twin - O.S.

:roflol: BullMother, I doubt seriously there is much on my post that could be constituted as bulletin board material?  My reference to the first game was just a statement of fact.....we did not play well in hardly any phase of that game.  Did Wartburg have anything to do with that?.....PLENTY and I have no dis-illusion that their play didn't contributed mightily to the outcome.  By the same token, the fact that we shot below 30% for the game (someone told me it was below 20, but IDK) isn't going to get it done for many teams.  I think it is hilarious that you think I'm poking at your ball club.....the one I was really poking in many respects is MINE.  I'm sure even you will agree its nice when the team you support plays up to their potential, huh?

I tend to agree with your pics.....which twin?  Or both?

Kazzimaniac :thumb:  

Grace beat Midway in both meetings, guard play was a non-factor.

Grace is 10-0 in the District and really playing good ball right now. Pauly P has them focused and determined to reach their goal.

You Grace fans really get me. Your a private school playing in a public league and BRAGGING about beating them. RIDICULOUS. You should win, RIGHT. And by the way, the second Midway game was a lot closer than the score. So good luck I think you will need a little before the tourney is over.

• Upvote 1

You Grace fans really get me. Your a private school playing in a public league and BRAGGING about beating them. RIDICULOUS. You should win, RIGHT. And by the way, the second Midway game was a lot closer than the score. So good luck I think you will need a little before the tourney is over.

We play by TSSAA rules, just like everyone in D1. Write a letter to Nashville. There's a Private / Public thread if you want to continue the discussion there.