Coffee County 2014

chs4life

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee County did show a little fight last night but have a long way to go to be able to compete for district crown.  Nowhere to go but up.  Coaches just need to train those boys some more.

Coaches are doing a good job. Players are working hard. They need a w to get some confidence. It is tough to win in CC.

Edited by wingman10

The team looked 100% better than they have in  several years last night.  No where near perfect - but looked like a team. 

Dixieboy - maybe you should get a job with the school system and coach - or maybe you already have one - or maybe a former coach.  Just saying man. 

Kids are kids no matter where they play.  They don't deserve to be beat down on opinion pages no matter where they live. 

Good to see two former Raider coaches talking about Raider football.

To the jerk that wants to down this team I have a question. If you had a kid on team that went 0-10 would you get on here and bash him? I know the answer, it's is no if you are descent person. With that being said I wonder if your descent or not. You can talk big behind a screen name but everyone knows who I am. I'm the 19 year play by play guy for the Red Raiders and I believe in the players and coaches. Good luck with your negative thoughts.