Loudon @ William Blount

jake

Our defense just flat out stunk it up tonight, we had a muffed punt, and our QB threw an interception when we were driving to score. Both of those mistakes were in the 2nd half... Yeah I think its pretty safe to say we beat ourselves.

Could it be possible that Loudon made your D look bad? Could they have forced the int from your QB? Could it be they just got beat by 2 TDs? Guy come down from the clouds. Also don't be so sensitive. Can't go way out on a limb if you're not prepared for it to break!

I know there was one already started, but it was way too early....now it is game week, so I thought I would start a new one now that all the scrimmages and jamboree's are complete.

WB takes this one.....I have watched tape on two of Loudon's scrimmages and they are improved from last year, but still not what I expected.  Their run game is pretty good, but according to the tapes I saw, they don't have a lot of success throwing it....their defense is improved over last year, but barring some major mistakes by the Govs, I think the Govs should move the ball well with their balanced attack.  I hope that Michael Bryant will see a lot of touches in this game at RB, if he can stay healthy, he can help this team at that position.  My predicition:

WB 35

Loudon 14

WB beat themselves? LOL That was about as good of a joke as the officiating tonight. Loudon had over 300 yds on the ground and just played a base zone defense that was bend but don't break. WB was lucky it wasn't uglier than it was. If we didn't get tired it would have been a 40pt at least!