Loudon @ William Blount

jake

All I have got to say is I'm going to remember this when all of your teams lose or have a rough year.

You wouldn't get such repercussions such as this if you would just be realistic on your expectations for your team. I read all week long about how this was going to be a blowout. On what were you gauging that by? A 2-8 year? Loudon's staff is much better than WB's. They improved over the year.

Edited by SaulakaPaul

I haven't been on here long, but everyone of them minus a few have been saying this game was going to be a blowout. You don't say things like that when your team went 2-8 the yr before. Just not using your head.

um we beat them 40-7 last year and have looked pretty good in the scrimmages (with the exception of soddy) maybe you can understand why some of us thought that. I think even the most realistic fan would have faith that their defense could stop a team when the same guy is getting the ball every single play. It was ridiculous. Edited by Governors91

You wouldn't get such repercussions such as this if you would just be realistic on your expectations for your team. I read all week long about how this was going to be a blowout. On what were you gauging that by? A 2-8 year? Loudon's staff is much better than WB's. They improved over the year.

Coaching makes all the difference. Maryville wins state perennially without the star athletes that other teams have.

Coaching makes all the difference. Maryville wins state perennially without the star athletes that other teams have.

That is just something I don't believe. Yes, they have great coaching, but they also have very good athletes. Just because they don't have SEC guys all over the field doesn't mean they don't have great players. Maryville players are great HIGH SCHOOL players, and when you add that with the great coaching you get 15 state titles. As Bear Bryant sais I am only as good as the players I have playing for me. I just giggle when people say Maryville doesn't have good athletes. It's absurd to think that.