Westmoreland @ Macon County

tnchad1980

The O line for Westmoreland did demoralize your D line that outweighed us by a lot. Very proud of that center for Westmoreland # 64. I think our line will dominate a lot of folks this year.

Other than NT, y'all were same size or bigger and more experienced at every spot. At least three of our kids on the d-line are sophomores. Tom of upside there.

Least MC plays TC every year, when many of the years the score of the game is usually not in question.

LOL.... :roflol:  There it is. I thought we might make it one year without one of them roundhead ridgerunners yelling out the MC  battle cry "at least we play t.c." Even in a year when they finally win, gotta say it.  Why don't ya'll just go ahead and put that on a sign in the stadium and have one of them flag girls carry a flag with that on it."at least we play T.C."

On second thought, it might need to say "AT MOST we play T.C."  :roflol:

Spoken like a typical Smith County fan, too much "SCP" to ever consider making a logical post on TC vs. SC because that's a one way street as far as why it won't happen.

Edited by PrinceOfHillsdale633

Guest Termite

We didn't totally dominate Macon like I had hope for. I'm sorry I'm a perfectionist.

Your a perfectionist ??  A 5'4",government employee, living in Stinking Creek, Westmoreland. all your life. Impossible

Your sorry??  Likely. :roflol: 

Why do you think Macons line was gassed? It was because the BUTT whipping our line gave y'all. Hey 15, I know your from Red Boiling. Why not move a little further West next season and play behind that huge offensive line you'll have next season and have #48 behind you at fullback with # 2 at tailback as well. Could be a good career move. We would love to have you.