McNairy versus Kossuth Ms

bobcatsblue98

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion on the game and I know everyone has them:

A change that was made at inside backer at the half changed the complexion of our whole defense. Gave up three scores in the first half versus a goose egg in the second. Problem with this is it should have been that way from the start.

Now offensively this could have possibly been the worst I've seen in a long time. Changes have to be made up front and QB position is really puzzling.

Bad thing is we go to Lexington next week. And then you know who. Would sure hate to be in coaches shoes right now

20-0 Kossuth win. Not a good start for mchs. Tougher weeks ahead. I think offense is a little complex for a rebuilding job. I say get back to basic leads and dives crosses and sweeps. Emphasize basic blocking before pulling guards etc. you got to be super talented to run a lot of the stuff they are trying and they are not. You also have to have confidence and some success which they don't have yet.

i was really shocked with this score.  I have close ties with the Kossuth program and was really hoping to see Mcnairy show us what they were made of. I am not taking anything away from Kossuth but talent wise Mcnairy should have had the advantage at almost every spot.  I think the progam will turn around but i dont think it will happen as quickly as everyone wants.  I was at a jr high game earlier this year an all i heard coming out of bobcat players was adamsville, adamsville, adamsvile.  I told them they better focus on Kossuth and Lexingon before they worried about us.  but hey i am sure they all have their t-shirts ordered

Cardsfan, your post emphasizes what I have said all along. They bobcats, want to beat Aville so bad that they are willing to sacrifice their whole season for one game! Where do u think they got that attitude from? The head coach and their parents that's all they want. They don't care if they lose em all but win that one and their fine. Also they could win every other game on their schedule and the state championship but lose to Aville and the season would be a failure. They were Better off with dampeer at coach. At least he knew who could not play qb, and wasn't influenced by a certain daddy. He would have beaten Kossuth I can almost guarantee it. Now Lexington then Aville, it's gonna be a disheartening few weeks for them.

there is more to being successful in 4a football than beating a little ole 2a school. I am willing to give him the benefit of a doubt for this week. However we will see what he is made of this week. He called Lexington out and now he gets to visit their friendly stadium with a lot of turmoil swelling within his ranks.

The Adamsville clueless fans need to comment on their team. Any person that thinks MCHS would rather beat Adamsville than win a state championship needs to grow up. We beat AHS 20-years in a row and did not celebrate them.

Coaches play the best players trying to win the game. Coach Hodge is not influenced by anyone's fathers. You have the Junior Pro coaches that think they know more than him. There is a reason they are sitting in the stands.