Week 2: Oneida @ Wartburg

crow

HaHa a little CSI going on at the reservation!Had my hand in coaching a few yrs back ole buddy but just a fan with knowledge(dangerous mix).I believe ole Kaz used the term eating crow?? I have learned thru the yrs dont put to big a target on your team,cause them feathers are hard to wash down.We still have a few question marks that we have to figure out.Im just glad a certain team from another reservation has to visit our reservation.That is a little bit away tho,we still have a couple of bears to wrestle.Oneida should get some rest Fri night while they cage them Dawgs!

I really wish folks would quit using that term. . . Makes me nervous! :roflolk:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All things considered, I would have to disagree with ya'll. 

Still, It's not going to be the shutout that I had hoped for. 

Seeing as we are a POWER rushing offensive team with one heck of an AGGRESSIVE new defense, I could see this one ending up:

Wartburg - 73

Oneida - 2

I think the safety can be forgiven, they're a young team.

GO DAWGS!!!!

47-0 with 3:30 running clock. WB's offense never crossed the 50 on the 1's & only once on the braves & that was aided by a 15 yard face mask penalty. This is the most physical WB team I've saw in a while. It is what it is. Nice job WB staying in the fight. Never gave up & never got chippy. Classy bunch of bulldogs 2 weeks in a row.

The talent at wartburg is decent, the head coach is a great guy. But being a great guy don't make you a good coach, and this is the last year of playing down we move up and it's going to be tuff next year I hope things are fixed we are looking at a 0-10 maybe 1-9 season this year. The kids are very talented and classy. Good luck dogs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I am going to assume you are not a lawyer, and most reasonable lawyers would not say the lawsuit has a zero percent chance in court. I agree with you that a coach has the ability to dismiss anyone from a team. However, Ms. Winfree was never presented with the opportunity to present her witnesses and have them tell the coaches and administrators what they heard. A lawyer could better explain the lawsuit and the grounds to you. Before you start making wild assumptions about the lawsuit, would it be too much to ask that you do a little legal research first? The lawsuit is dealing with due process, loss of property, and defamation.   You can read the lawsuit here: https://bdnewsletter.files.wordpress.com/2024/04/doc-1-complaint-filed-4-18-2024.pdf  
    • The administration took the path of backing the coach and whispering to people that the kid was a problem. The reality is that the kid was never a problem on a team or classroom. The player says she has witnessed who back her not saying the f-word.  Why did the coach make that story up and other stories? I am not Sigmund Freud and do not have an answer for the ex=-coach's behavior..  
    • I think they have they coach they want close to being done. I guess we will all see how this plays out. I hope the hire a good one. There are some players in the box for the next coach to work with. 
    • Going to grundle Troy Fleming?
    • I agree I don't think it will go to trial either, but I feel like that will be because no judge would deem this to warrant a law suit... If the school board settles, they loose and all coaches and schools loose too.