Marshall County (1-1) vs Page (2-0)

titansup

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game. MC looked good last night against Independence. Does anyone know about Page?

I know that MC was fishing in deep water last night and looked pretty good; I think Page will have their net full of Big Tuna but the net will not be able to hold the Tigers of MC. Marshall wins

by 3 touchdowns.

Page goes to 3-0 with an easy victory over Marshall County

When I saw easy victory, it made me reflect back to the time I thought I had small Tuna on the line until I got it to the boat then I saw it was a Large Tiger Shark, it then looked up at me and winked while he bit the line into; Hit my boat with his large tail fin as it swam away enjoying eating the bait that I had supply for him. Moral of the story is; there ain't no easy victory this Friday night!!!!

so who's this 350lb monster of a kid page has?? just curious, been a while since i've heared of a district/region rival having someone of that size. not since "tons of fun" from Creekwood back in 08-09ish...6'8 400lb or so

I think his name is Ringstaff. I'd guess him closer to 300lb. Good player. Gonna be a good one tonite