2-0 Gibbs @ 2-0 Anderson County

Mav4life

Rankings have been updated for AC and Gibbs:

National: AC: 1,197 Gibbs: 2,671

State: AC: 38 Gibbs: 80

5A: AC: 7 Gibbs: 17

Anybody can throw out numbers, but their just that numbers on a page with no relevance to an actual game. So, does that mean Gibbs should simply forfeit because somebody has them ranked lower than their opponent? I would argue it would mean they would try harder to beat AC. Those numbers are only as good as the paper their printed on, created solely for armchair quaterbacks like you and I to debate. Throw the numbers out and actually give an honest opinion about how you feel this game will go. My thought, it will be a defensive game, with a low score, however I do feel that Gibbs is far better than the stats portray and could very well stun the home crowd with a loss.

Anybody can throw out numbers, but their just that numbers on a page with no relevance to an actual game. So, does that mean Gibbs should simply forfeit because somebody has them ranked lower than their opponent? I would argue it would mean they would try harder to beat AC. Those numbers are only as good as the paper their printed on, created solely for armchair quaterbacks like you and I to debate. Throw the numbers out and actually give an honest opinion about how you feel this game will go. My thought, it will be a defensive game, with a low score, however I do feel that Gibbs is far better than the stats portray and could very well stun the home crowd with a loss.

You and I will have to agree to disagree... Did you watch Gibbs and Carter??? Two bad football teams in my opinion... If this game is within 17 and AC not on the plus side of that then 3AAA has got some problems...

You obviously have not been paying attention to what I do, on a weekly basis I give AC fans the statisticle breakdown of the 2 teams playing that week for entertainment, then I go on to give MY opinion on how the game will turn out, many people seem to appreciate what I do and I also do it for other teams as well when members ask so you sir need to take a step back and take a deep breath and stop trying to create arguments where there is none to have, read the start of the thread and you will realize this. If u dont like the numbers I post than dont read them, I dont make any of it up, nor do I bost my predictions solely on them

• Upvote 1

You obviously have not been paying attention to what I do, on a weekly basis I give AC fans the statisticle breakdown of the 2 teams playing that week for entertainment, then I go on to give MY opinion on how the game will turn out, many people seem to appreciate what I do and I also do it for other teams as well when members ask so you sir need to take a step back and take a deep breath and stop trying to create arguments where there is none to have, read the start of the thread and you will realize this. If u dont like the numbers I post than dont read them, I dont make any of it up, nor do I bost my predictions solely on them

Keep doing what ur doing Mav. I enjoy the numbers and your insight into the games. U ,SS, Tom, space, and others make this the best thread out there. That's why trolls from these other schools want to jump over here and talk about how bad we are. I personally appreciate the info. Wish we had somebody on the bball thread that could do this. Keep it up!!!

Yup yup. Keep doing your thing M4. Always enjoy it.

Without putting the cart in front of the mule, I gotta say I'm looking forward to next weeks.

• Upvote 1

Amen!