Upperman @ Smith County

Hsfootballnut

you know..considering we had like 4 first half turnovers and pretty much no running back for a ground threat..not to mention several starters out..ill take the w...give us our backs and other starters back..take away those turnovers and this games outcome would have been very much different..nice hard fought very interesting game from both teams..enjoyed it.

Games like that, you have to applaud the effort given on both sides. One play here, one play there or one wrong step decide the outcome of the game. Both teams made several mistakes and never batted an eye. Just kept playing hard. I don't know about UH but SC had kids playing far from 100%. My hats off to both teams.

Edited by bigreid

Guest Termite

Don't know that I've every watched a game like that. Both ugly and fun to watch at the same time

SC punches it in before the half, different game . Left points on the field another time too.  Baxter's fumbles, bad exchanges, mistakes causing time outs to be burned and a couple of dropped passes. If not for that, different ball game.  Kid made a great play at the end. SC defended had the ball, Baxter kid took it away at the 3  Good last stand at the 2-3 yard line.SC has got to clean up those underneath passes on defense. Overall good game with a bunch of youngsters playing and other nicked up, I'll take it.

Man... Where do I even begin? We beat ourselves and that's about as plain as I can put it. Way too many mistakes. Every time we did something good we shot ourselves in the foot. At least the team never gave up and I can appreciate that. Congrats on the win SC

Yep...if it just wasn't for that pesky scoreboard.