YORK @ MACON

Classless

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York was a gritty bunch of kids that have improved. They never went down for the count. I thought Macon was flat relative to the energy that they played with in the first two weeks of the season. Several injuries on MC as well right now. Gonna need to get healthy before Livingston. Bye week coming at a great time for the Tigers. Need to get focused and rested before going to Hog-Eye land.

York was a gritty bunch of kids that have improved. They never went down for the count. I thought Macon was flat relative to the energy that they played with in the first two weeks of the season. Several injuries on MC as well right now. Gonna need to get healthy before Livingston. Bye week coming at a great time for the Tigers. Need to get focused and rested before going to Hog-Eye land.

Very proud if this group, they are fun to watch and unlike last yr they do not quit. If we had not shot ourselves in the foot a few times. This was a very winnable game. I hate that it slipped through our hands. On very proud parent here keep fighting young men with hard work and determination the wins are not far away!!!!

4th and 8 for York on their own 41 or 42. They had the momentum having scored last. But they faked a punt and gave Macon Co. the ball and MC quickly went in for the score rather than punt and put MC deep in their own territory. 27-12 at that point. I think that was the big play of the game. Still, even with this poor call, York is vastly better coached now that Coach Wright is back.

York will rout Bledsoe Co at home next week

York never quit and would not go away. If not for several fumbles macon would have been in bad trouble. York out played macon but made to many errors. York came ready to play and played with a lot more heart than macon did.Macon better get it together or some games they should win could turn into a loss. IN all that said though a win is a win and good luck to York the rest of the way.