Week 2: Soddy Daisy at Ooltewah

BigDave1967

Im for sure not a Owl fan..but I gotta tell ya.  Ooltewah will beat Soddy like a drum.  Their Defense is very good.  Honestly I think they should use this week to maybe work on some run plays.  Otherwise he could be picked off several times.  Best of luck to both teams.

So i dont know how much you follow soddy but it looks like they have found a running game this year. Yes it was on weaker teams but they faced the same teams last year and didnt run on them like they did this year. 1st game Bell went for 143 on 16 carries and 2 tds. 2nd game went 199 yard and 2 tds (stats per times free press and chattanoogan). So I would say that the biggest thing they need to work on is xps. which they are 2 for 7 on, the others they went for 2. Also last year they didnt put these kinda number up on offense. So ya I think they will surprise some people this year. Just dont count them out yet, except for this game that wont be closer than 21. Defense isnt good enough yet. To win the O has to play a perfect game scoring almost every drive.  

So i dont know how much you follow soddy but it looks like they have found a running game this year. Yes it was on weaker teams but they faced the same teams last year and didnt run on them like they did this year. 1st game Bell went for 143 on 16 carries and 2 tds. 2nd game went 199 yard and 2 tds (stats per times free press and chattanoogan). So I would say that the biggest thing they need to work on is xps. which they are 2 for 7 on, the others they went for 2. Also last year they didnt put these kinda number up on offense. So ya I think they will surprise some people this year. Just dont count them out yet, except for this game that wont be closer than 21. Defense isnt good enough yet. To win the O has to play a perfect game scoring almost every drive.

The Owls have been ran on, tossed on and even Mossed on. But somehow that ferocious defense comes thru in the end. #LOP