Where is Postie

scooter

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Where is Postie? No news from Westie this week?

Feelings hurt. Realized nobody gives a flip about Whinemoreland....except him and S-roller. If you look, they been talking some....TO EACH OTHER. LOL

Postie is right here. He has been doing work to his dam at the lake he just built at his new house. Much as I love football I have other pressing matters at the moment. Little disappointed that our star player is out indefinitely but optimistic about how we played Friday without him. Come up tomorrow night we are having pizza for the boys at New Hope church scooter. I'm glad you missed me.

Guest Termite

Starting to think that Termite is a closet Motown fan. He's always concern about what Postman and I are talking about. Come on Termite come up Thursday for some pizza. Maybe a little game of dodgeball also

Me and Stampus Lickus have a lil history, starting around 2006. He thought Whineytown had

something then too. They did OK till SC hurt his feelings and put them out in the quarters. He went into hiding for a few years. Just making sure somebody ain't hurt his feeling again.

Pizza and dodgeball?  Better than I thought. I figured in Whinemoreland it would be apple sauce, juicy juice, hop scotch and then gather around for  a review of the miniature postman glory years.

Me and Stampus Lickus have a lil history, starting around 2006. He thought Whineytown had

something then too. They did OK till SC hurt his feelings and put them out in the quarters. He went into hiding for a few years. Just making sure somebody ain't hurt his feeling again.

Pizza and dodgeball?  Better than I thought. I figured in Whinemoreland it would be apple sauce, juicy juice, hop scotch and then gather around for  a review of the miniature postman glory years.

I didn't go into hiding.

well postie how was the groundhog tonight? Hope you watered the boys good sounds like its going to be another hot on. I know it will be a ground and pound game and I hear sycamore has some pounders. Hope our 100 pound linebackers bring the wood!! Be safe on the drive over and watch the cooperstown speed trap if you take the scenic route. The tobacco barns are smoking heavy and I hope our boys bring the fire with them!

well postie how was the groundhog tonight? Hope you watered the boys good sounds like its going to be another hot on. I know it will be a ground and pound game and I hear sycamore has some pounders. Hope our 100 pound linebackers bring the wood!! Be safe on the drive over and watch the cooperstown speed trap if you take the scenic route. The tobacco barns are smoking heavy and I hope our boys bring the fire with them!

I can't believe Postie has made only one post this week and hasn't made anybody mad, yet. With Westie playing, he should be all over the board. jls said he might have fallen in a mud hole and couldn't get out. Steam, call out the rescue squad and have them check all the mud holes on Stinking Creek!!!!!