SP vs Sequatchie (Moore man against that Colquette man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think y'all are just tired. It has to be exhausting being that good for that long

LMBO, we have had an exceptional run for sure. Winning 10 or more games 7 of the past 9 years with 2 state titles and 5 championship appearances has spoiled us. These boys play hard and together, but were just not as talented as we have been. That's part of it. It runs in cycles.

Nothing new yet. Enrollments should be finalized for most if not all. In a month or two districts should be set. A non voting committee meeting on private schools was held but no recommendations if any were made public.

Thanks for the response. Any possibility of the TSSAA posting the 20 day enrollment figures on their website before the end of the month so we can take a look? I was hopeful they would have this info gathered and posted by Sept 22.

ST,

I've got that hoodie for you if you want it.

I couldn't help but notice that you're flying a Buccaneer flag in your avatar.

Slice.

Slice, thanks. I was hoping that Stone mans brother saw my post and would bring me one.

When that thread got locked, I went online and ordered me one of those Holloway Wipeout Sweatshirt Hoodie.

In respect to my avatar, its my Jolly Roger and says PIRATES

I noticed your avatar has PePe Le Pew in it,,,,what's up with that stinking mess? lol

GO PIRATES!!!