Marion vs Central (Ross man against that Mooney man)

Roy Dillard

I agree, it doesn't matter who is the better team, Central was on Friday night. Doesn't matter who won the yardage totals or whatever, what matters is the final score and it will forever say 7-0. Kinda like Mc vs Boyd in 09 where Boyd had a ton of turnovers. We were the better team in the end because we found a way to win. Was Centrals defense that good or was our offense that bad? It was a little of both in my opinion. There were some very questionable calls on offense, once we went for it on 4th and two in central territory and Zeman wasn't even in the game. I know he got dinged up but you have to call a timeout in that situation and get him back on the field. The last drive was horrible clock management also. None of this matters for the warrior season though, if we win out I believe we still have a shot at the number one in our bracket and that means we are at home all during the playoffs. With the way the defense is playing, we will be in any game that we play in 2a and that's all you can ask for is a chance. Old pirate spewed some garbage about Mac being able to score if he were still the coach and maybe he would have but his defense would have also given up about four touchdowns on the jet sweeps that central ran. I think Central and Marion will stay in games with their defense s although a team with a little more speed May give them some trouble. Good luck pounders on the rest of your season.

What kind of mess is this? Are you questioning that Ross mans pay calling? You Marion people need to take up a weekly love offering for this Ross man and give them little fellars their durn money back. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? Are you questioning that Ross mans pay calling? You Marion people need to take up a weekly love offering for this Ross man and give them little fellars their durn money back. You think im joking but im not.

LOPAO................Dad burnit Roy, Yous jest hit a Grand Slam with this. OP ain't joking neither, a road block love offering or jest name some alter boys and pass a offering plate at every feud. Thata way hopefully they would have enough to Not show favoritism, poor.... assistants, they must truely feel unappreciated step children. BTW, Jasper folkes are really used to being at home during the playoffs too....Zzzzzzzz, where is the fixadent? Edited by OLD PIRATE

LOPAO................Dad burnit Roy, Yous jest hit a Grand Slam with this. OP ain't joking neither, a road block love offering or jest name some alter boys and pass a offering plate at every feud. Thata way hopefully they would have enough to Not show favoritism, poor.... assistants, they must truely feel unappreciated step children. BTW, Jasper folkes are really used to being at home during the playoffs too....Zzzzzzzz, where is the fixadent?

I garuntee you that Burnett man would let those Marion people set up a road block right outside of his jail at that red light by the court house so they could get some extra money so them little fellars could use their money on equipment and other things. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

You too should come over here and play in the SP vs Whitwell thread. We have an important district game this week. Let these Marion people talk about their game. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Recon hunters hunt where the game is prentiful, fishermen fish in the hot spots, cage rattlers rattle cages where's theys a HEEP of Jasper kinfolkes, Leastways jest with all them fellers is got on their minds a studing, reading and watching videos and taking from them little folkes, pert near looks like theys need a right smart amount of help over here. Wees jest being neighborly... trying to help the assistants and kinfolkes