Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the short sports brief from news sentinel bout the Coalfield/Sunbright game...it had Bible rushing for 169 yds and 3TDs.  Thought I had heard he was out hurt an would be for some time...guess that little bird must be flying around drunk again telling stories.

Edited by cherokean

Just read the short sports brief from news sentinel bout the Coalfield/Sunbright game...it had Bible rushing for 169 yds and 3TDs.  Thought I had heard he was out hurt an would be for some time...guess that little bird must be flying around drunk again telling stories.

I hope he is healthy that will make for a much better game.Still GHS should win this game,CHS just doesnt have the horses this yr.

Thoughts and Prayers from me and us to you all!

Greenback 35, Coalfield 0

Greenback might be a huge threat to win the 1A Gold Ball!

Greenback is a threat to beat SP and win the east, but if they aren't a threat to win a gold ball. Union City WILL mercy rule any team that makes it to Cookeville. If you are the 1A team in the east that makes it just pickup your silver ball and be happy you made it that far.