DB at Sevier Co.

tennesseestud2013

Oh and I'm also thankful for the blatant clip on the pick-6--I don't think our guy was going to get there, and the clip saved us a TD.

That was a terrible play. Really cost ourselves a lot of momentum with that one. I usually like to complain about the refs, but we deserved the penalties last night. Really hurt ourselves with lack of discipline

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your dead on !! I swear everyone around me said he will get it close and kick it , but when the qb went back to pass everyone went "a pass , a pass , wow clark !! clark coached his game when his game was needed to be coached the most !!

Sdot,you called it with both going over 40,but I wasn't far off myself.....Now,I always say this player or that was my player of the game.In this case with a QB getting so many yards and the running backs as well,I'm going to go with a coach instead.When we were on the last drive with a minute plus left and third down.I said the play with the biggest balls would be to throw it instead of running left to try and push it close enough for a first but set up the field goal if it didn't happen.Coach Clark had the Dinosaur's to make that call as well as going for it around mid-field on 4th earlier.SC's coach had a much less risky 4th down decicion earlier in the game when they missed the field goal instead of going for it.It's a lot easier for us armchair QB's then it is for a coach in the heat of the game and I thought GC showed what a great coach DB has.

Your dead on !! I swear everyone around me said he will get it close and kick it , but when the qb went back to pass everyone went "a pass , a pass , wow clark !! clark coached his game when his game was needed to be coached the most !

He was like the Graham Clark last night. Hope we see more of that.

Everyone knows that db has a young team and in the summer alot of people thought that it was another 5 or 6 win season for db !! I knew with the young talent db had if they could start clicking it would be a better team ! I think it shows the kinda coaching we have and getting these young kids ready .. i think if coach clark can continue his mojo and coaching these kids as he has this season and with the talent we have coming up , we have some great seasons ahead and a better one this year as most thought