Tullahoma-Whitehouse

CoachT

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dandy, I asked a couple of times during the game if anyone had heard how the WH-Tullahoma game was going, but no one did. I was shocked to get home to find out the final score.

On a happy note for our side of the ridge...Greenbrier is hanging in there for at least another week. Our blowout tonight couldn't have come at a better time. Sure has pumped up our spirits! Wish you all could have seen it...we were not the "same" team that lost to the Devils.

What can I say other than "good game"? You and I (and hundreds of other people) know WH will bounce back.

HoosierDaddy.... We looked a little surprised at the 4 wide outs Tullahoma ran all night. They didn't throw much, just spread us out.

They stacked so many people at the line scrimmage and dared us to throw. We had two people open in the end zone in the first half and missed them both.

Tullahoma did what good teams do. Had two time comsuming drives. One to start the 2nd half that really hurt us.

We had a couple of big plays, but Tullahoma had the biggest plays at the end of the game to keep the ball.

Not sure how we gave ourselves a chance to win near end of game. We were outplayed. I would have took the win,but it was not to be.

Again, hats off to Tullahoma. I really didn't think we could get outplayed that bad.

Good luck to Bobcats. Keep making history.

Congrats to Tullahoma, you were a very displined and very good ball team, take it to Hillsboro next week.The Devils fought hard and never gave up. Good luck to the Wildcats in week 2. Devils we love ya and thank you for a wonderful year.Dandy82 and Hoosierdaddy the Rowdy Bunch did everthing we knew how to do but wasn't enough. Good luck to the Bobcats keep it going!!!!! And last but not least Where was the WH crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Did anyone catch VarsityXtra on UPN this morning?

Greenbrier was the "School of the Week" BUT the WH-Tullahoma highlights were this week's "Main Event." Looked like a hard fought, pretty evenly matched game. Sorry it turned out like it did, but Tullahoma looked tough. Kudo's to the Blue Devils for no excuses and their commendations to the Tullahoma team.

See ya'll next year!

(From the clips I could tell the WH crowd didn't show up as well as they should have...but I DID see that "Rowdy Bunch"!)