3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

hogdogger you are a very confident fan. u going to Norris and Lafollette game? Norris already killed Jacksboro. Thursday they will kill the Owls, Friday AC has a chance to shut up you and all of Campbell county.But I thought things was going good in Campbell County? Middle school teams are awfull.

Well you correct Beamer but we both know after it all said and done it is still Campbell County and nothing can change that. Now Hog I did not say anything bad.

hogdogger you are a very confident fan. u going to Norris and Lafollette game? Norris already killed Jacksboro. Thursday they will kill the Owls, Friday AC has a chance to shut up you and all of Campbell county.But I thought things was going good in Campbell County? Middle school teams are awfull.

ur new here Beamer so I'll take it easy on u. First Jacksboro and Lafollette have beaten Norris and LC like a Ray Rice left hook for years!!! Next, Jacksboro sent 28 eighth graders to cchs and Lafollette, 23 from last years teams. Notice the part where they went to cchs, not AC. There are very few programs that can absorb those kind of losses and keep winning, but Jacksboro is now 3-1. Of this 51 eighth graders that went to cchs and not AC, several will be good players. Also, with the current freshman and sophomore classes, along with the players from LC and Norris on the CC team, CC should be competitive for at least a couple more years anyway. Oh, and I have heard personally from 2 Norris parents and 2 LC parents that are sending their kids to CC, so I wouldn't be bragging about your one win in 8 years vs Jacksboro and Lafollette there sport. Edited by CarolinaCrazy

ur new here Beamer so I'll take it easy on u. First Jacksboro and Lafollette have beaten Norris and LC like a Ray Rice left hook for years!!! Next, Jacksboro sent 28 eighth graders to cchs and Lafollette, 23 from last years teams. Notice the part where they went to cchs, not AC. There are very few programs that can absorb those kind of losses and keep winning, but Jacksboro is now 3-1. Of this 51 eighth graders that went to cchs and not AC, several will be good players. Also, with the current freshman and sophomore classes, along with the players from LC and Norris on the CC team, CC should be competitive for at least a couple more years anyway. Oh, and I have heard personally from 2 Norris parents and 2 LC parents that are sending their kids to CC, so I wouldn't be bragging about your one win in 8 years vs Jacksboro and Lafollette there sport.

I thought you were going to take it easy. You lambasted Beamer with everything but the kitchen sink.

:)