3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Don't be afraid to step on some toes toad .nothing worse than a a $$$ kisser. SS we have a tradition at CC and it started in 2013 and will continue for along time . Oak Ridge is going yo get it too so don't feel left out there's plenty of #### whoop en to go around .lol lol.and buy they way I respect you for standing by your team and taking a bet at least you believe in your team .The AC faithful has yet to take me up on it..There all blah blah and no faith..and nd mark my words you will here every excuse you can think of come Friday about 11pm... they were making excuses last year when they escaped with a win .so there's no telling what it will be when they lose..lol

lol Like that Oak Ridge made this game home coming! Edited by BEAMERBALLMAVERICK

AC secondary will be exposed and if we contain fox like last year it will be a blow out.

This actually made me lol. Contained Fox last year? FYI 10 carries for 138 yards is an average of 13.8 per carry.  I know this is an old post, but I browse all over. It was good for a laugh.

Edited by Foxman43

Well the idiot gets bored and brings up a old post because he has nothing better to do .Then you got the daddy who thinks his son hershel walker in his on mind.lol.lol must be a tough by week for the AC faithful..can't belive with all the stuff happening over there you all would have time too bring up a 5 week old thread..lol

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I am going to assume you are not a lawyer, and most reasonable lawyers would not say the lawsuit has a zero percent chance in court. I agree with you that a coach has the ability to dismiss anyone from a team. However, Ms. Winfree was never presented with the opportunity to present her witnesses and have them tell the coaches and administrators what they heard. A lawyer could better explain the lawsuit and the grounds to you. Before you start making wild assumptions about the lawsuit, would it be too much to ask that you do a little legal research first? The lawsuit is dealing with due process, loss of property, and defamation.   You can read the lawsuit here: https://bdnewsletter.files.wordpress.com/2024/04/doc-1-complaint-filed-4-18-2024.pdf  
    • The administration took the path of backing the coach and whispering to people that the kid was a problem. The reality is that the kid was never a problem on a team or classroom. The player says she has witnessed who back her not saying the f-word.  Why did the coach make that story up and other stories? I am not Sigmund Freud and do not have an answer for the ex=-coach's behavior..  
    • I think they have they coach they want close to being done. I guess we will all see how this plays out. I hope the hire a good one. There are some players in the box for the next coach to work with. 
    • Going to grundle Troy Fleming?
    • I agree I don't think it will go to trial either, but I feel like that will be because no judge would deem this to warrant a law suit... If the school board settles, they loose and all coaches and schools loose too.