3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Well the idiot gets bored and brings up a old post because he has nothing better to do .Then you got the daddy who thinks his son hershel walker in his on mind.lol.lol must be a tough by week for the AC faithful..can't belive with all the stuff happening over there you all would have time too bring up a 5 week old thread..lol

I keep hearing about all this "stuff" happening... What's going on?

Losing a starting QB in a option offense and having seniors wanting to quit..but it's no big deal huh? And don't act like I'm making it up .One thing is a fact and the other thing was told too me by a father of a starting senior but hey you all know everything so good luck in the playoffs.

The QB deal is true. Not sure of the other.

Yes, I know about the QB. All AC knows about it and no one except hog is saying anything. Now that's telling lololol! I knew it at halftime against Catholic and so did lot of other AC fans. Trouble maker hog just wants to gloat but the kid has had a hard time and we're dealing with it as a team. Like MavM said, he's a gossip! Lolz!

Look what thread were on .You think I want too bring up .big daddy and space run there mouth and I comment worry about your own team and I'm the gossiper lol.lol. .toad you must be a coach with words like I knew by half, we're dealing with it as a team...that would be my guess. And if any of you all don't like my responses come shut me up..I don't hide.

Well the idiot gets bored and brings up a old post because he has nothing better to do .Then you got the daddy who thinks his son hershel walker in his on mind.lol.lol must be a tough by week for the AC faithful..can't belive with all the stuff happening over there you all would have time too bring up a 5 week old thread..lol

everyone hog changed after this game. He knows CC is not very good. Its alot to take after he bragged so much before the season...lol Hog likes commenting on AC and every time AC makes him look foolish...lol I hope we still get to play CC in the future so Mason will be able to run all over CC...lol

I keep hearing about all this "stuff" happening... What's going on?

Ok, so Tom, bigdady, and fox man, want to keep a thread alive that started Sept 7th?

So, maybe I missed something on the AC/Catholic thread, I'm with you knoxvul, what is going on with the QB and team at AC? Did I miss it? I don't want to go back and read all the post to see what I missed, so somebody spill the beans.

And don't give me that " were dealing with it as a team" speak either, or it's private, or he's just a kid, just tell what's going on.

We sure had opinions on woods at Clinton Ryan hall at OR, Torres at CC so let's hear it. Or when I find out the scoop I'll start a thread on it, lol.

Losing a starting QB in a option offense and having seniors wanting to quit..but it's no big deal huh? And don't act like I'm making it up .One thing is a fact and the other thing was told too me by a father of a starting senior but hey you all know everything so good luck in the playoffs.

Was that fathers son torched against Catholic for three TDs? Just a reminder HOG HEAD, your a idiot...